How to please a man. Pawg elaborates

Daps
She got that grew up on a country farm, milking cows, pride about giving head...And I'm here for it.

Come here Chastity Lynn!
And y'all wonder why these SEC brehs at Bama, Texas, UGA etc., stay having pawgs on NFL draft night.

These broads be waiting on you butt naked with a bottle of tequila, a box of pizza and a smile. Ain't no 18 year old breh skrong enough to turn that down unless he already got a baddie on deck.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
And y'all wonder why these SEC brehs at Bama, Texas, UGA etc., stay having pawgs on NFL draft night.

These broads be waiting on you butt naked with a bottle of tequila, a box of pizza and a smile. Ain't no 18 year old breh skrong enough to turn that down unless he already got a baddie on deck.
:russ:

This shyt facts

Daps
She can make crazy money on TikTok rn
Start a page and just post random ish
100k in few days
She got scared because just from that one clip all the perverts online found her address and are stalking her in real life now.

Some internet nutcase even got her face tattooed on him. I think she has to join the witness protection program now.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
She got scared because just from that one clip all the perverts online found her address and are stalking her in real life now.

Some internet nutcase even got her face tattooed on him. I think she has to join the witness protection program now.
Dudes can't even just laugh at an Internet meme no more. They always gotta be extra with it:snoop: