How To Impress And Talk To A Woman!!

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I honestly don't buy anything for women I'm not in a relationship with. A meal or drinks now and then is nothing, but anything beyond that
nah.gif

I feel you, breh. I'm just saying that's the only time I even heard anything like that.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The real question to be asked is why is that particular woman worthy of making the effort to attempt to impress in the first place? She's not. All of that jumping through hoola hoops and catering yourself to some particular woman is for suckers and you do all of that and you still won't end up with the woman because she will see you as a spineless, catering type dude, which you would be if you did all that. I'mma talk to a woman like a human being and I'm going to dress in a fashion that when I look in the mirror, I can say, man I'm looking fresh today. If some particular woman ain't feeling how I come across, I ain't going to change it up. I'm going to bring it to another woman who is going to feel it.
No, offense did you watch the "How to impress?" video?

She doesn't come off arrogant is just simply offering a few obvious tips. nothing really outlandish.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: Never dapped so many people in one thread.

Anyway I didn't click the video. I've never tried to impress a girl period. I just don't have the energy for shyt like that. I take care of myself, dress real smooth when going out and that's that take it or leave it. I've "impressed" women more when I didn't do anything in particular as opposed to me thinking through some scheme.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:wow: Never dapped so many people in one thread.

Anyway I didn't click the video. I've never tried to impress a girl period. I just don't have the energy for shyt like that. I take care of myself, dress real smooth when going out and that's that take it or leave it. I've "impressed" women more when I didn't do anything in particular as opposed to me thinking through some scheme.

Exactly, As much as we hate on simps they are making it easier on the rest of us. Women nowadays are shocked by a guy who knows how to say "No". :rudy:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Not to toot my own horn, but
The code to getting women is in our DNA. Every man that is alive RIGHT now comes from a long line of p*ssy getting nikkas. You already know all the techniques that will lead to seducing females, you just haven't tapped in to them yet. Civilization has reached a point where the majority believe that we have outgrown our animal instinct, that traditional gender roles are obsolete. That is the matrix, feminism has convinced the new generation of males that what women really want are kind and gentle romantic gestures, empathy, and emotional connection. I call bullshyt. You know what women want? Men. Women don't define manhood, A woman would laugh at you in your face if you tried to define womanhood to her, why should you take her seriously if she attempts the vice versa?

You already know how to get women because you are a man, anyone having trouble with females is because they haven't tapped in to their animal instinct.
The animal instinct is the moment in a date when you look down at the chick and you know its the time to kiss her. When a girl puts her hands on you a couple of centimeters below or above the platonic zone and you get a funny feeling. Its the moment when you look across the bar at some chick you've never met and you can tell she wants you to fukk her.

The animal instinct IS NOT your dumb ass friend who think that every girl that glances at him wants him, he is thirsty, he hasn't tapped in to that instinct because he's ALWAYS on the prowl.

But the animal instinct doesn't just tell you when a woman is interested, it also lets you know when she's not. The animal instinct is when the girl that used to text you every morning just doesn't have the time anymore. The animal instinct is when the chick that will go out to dinner with you every weekend as long as you're paying still isn't comfortable having you back at her place. Every single man alive gets a funny feeling when he's being played, that is his animal instinct, to many of us are too easy to ignore our gut feeling as well as dignity in order to appease females. Even the tricks will undergo some sort of cognitive dissonance because they KNOW they are being played

My thoughts are a little jumbled right now so sorry if I'm having trouble articulating, but my whole point is that everything needed to know about dealing with women is already within us. Maturity, growth, and experience help us access these skills, but I would argue that we already had them all along.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everybody got their own personality, shyt is like anything else in life....timing, lucky and other uncontrollable elements