How To Impress And Talk To A Woman!!

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Just looking at her gorgeous immaculate lips made me watch the 1st video her lips are :whoo: she stated the obvious but made a couple valid points

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
:dead: at a dude buying new clothes for a date. This shyt never crossed my mind.

I've never done anything like that but I did peep in one of those Pimp books, dude said instead of buying something for a broad, buy yourself a new shirt or something. The idea was that you get to stay fly and shorty sees that you're fly and you still don't give her shyt other than the impression that you're flyer than her. It's all a mind game.

That pimping shyt was always too deep for me though. :manny:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I've never done anything like that but I did peep in one of those Pimp books, dude said instead of buying something for a broad, buy yourself a new shirt or something. The idea was that you get to stay fly and shorty sees that you're fly and you still don't give her shyt other than the impression that you're flyer than her. It's all a mind game.

That pimping shyt was always too deep for me though. :manny:

I honestly don't buy anything for women I'm not in a relationship with. A meal or drinks now and then is nothing, but anything beyond that
nah.gif

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Didn't watch but what's this about not wearing new clothes???? I buy a new fit everytime I go somewhere for the most part.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
lol I couldn't even make it through the entire video because the sht was so hilarious...aint nobody got time to be engauging these hoes...the btch can easily be overpowered with swag, appearance, or money...

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The real question to be asked is why is that particular woman worthy of making the effort to attempt to impress in the first place? She's not. All of that jumping through hoola hoops and catering yourself to some particular woman is for suckers and you do all of that and you still won't end up with the woman because she will see you as a spineless, catering type dude, which you would be if you did all that. I'mma talk to a woman like a human being and I'm going to dress in a fashion that when I look in the mirror, I can say, man I'm looking fresh today. If some particular woman ain't feeling how I come across, I ain't going to change it up. I'm going to bring it to another woman who is going to feel it.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
The real question to be asked is why is that particular woman worthy of making the effort to attempt to impress in the first place? She's not. All of that jumping through hoola hoops and catering yourself to some particular woman is for suckers and you do all of that and you still won't end up with the woman because she will see you as a spineless, catering type dude, which you would be if you did all that. I'mma talk to a woman like a human being and I'm going to dress in a fashion that when I look in the mirror, I can say, man I'm looking fresh today. If some particular woman ain't feeling how I come across, I ain't going to change it up. I'm going to bring it to another woman who is going to feel it.
:myman: