How to be a man like Reincar

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
stevieray.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not always, I've only ever showed like 5 pictures and 3 gifs on the coil.

My hairline is a little back not as great as it was when I was in my early twenties :manny:

II've also never not worn a scarf , guess I'm ashamed of showing my neck as well

im just asking because you always have a hat on. no slander.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
A father to the fatherless :jawalrus:

part 1.

1. Gain Knowledge

A man uninformative is a man that has already lost. In this generation, no one has an excuse not to increase their wisdom, whether through life experiences, courses or reading materials.

2. Conquer your Fears

Whether it is a fear of snakes, fear of failure, rejection or even public speaking, conquer your fears. A man, who has not conquered his fears, is a man who will always have an Achilles heel a detriment that may heed success.

3. Learn to Live Frugal

A man that can live frugal is a man that can live anywhere on the earth and survive. Regardless if it is a season of harvest or a season of famine, a man who can live with little is a man unchained.

4. Turn Your Weaknesses into Strengths.

Lebron James three point percentage in his rookie year 29%. Lebron James 3 point percentage 10 years later 40.6 percent. It may have taken ten years to rise ten percent, but through hard work and dedication it became achievable. Whatever weaknesses you may have, work on them diligently and turn them into strengths.

5. Always Maintain Control of your Thoughts and Actions

I don't drink (alcohol or anything with caffeine), smoke, or even take prescription drugs. Not that I think anything is wrong with drinking, smoking etc., I just have always preferred to be in control of my thoughts, actions, words 100% of the time. Alcohol may get you tipsy, drunk, impair your thought process and lead to situations that would not arise if you were sober
. Nicotine can get you mildly euphoric as well as highly addicted.
And prescription drugs have side effects that can give you mood swings. Anything that hinders my ability to think or act coherently is something I cut off from your life.

:comeon: Drugs don't make you in any less control than being sober. You're never in control, your genetics/environment makes you and it's no choice.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
A father to the fatherless :jawalrus:

part 1.

1. Gain Knowledge

A man uninformative is a man that has already lost. In this generation, no one has an excuse not to increase their wisdom, whether through life experiences, courses or reading materials.

2. Conquer your Fears

Whether it is a fear of snakes, fear of failure, rejection or even public speaking, conquer your fears. A man, who has not conquered his fears, is a man who will always have an Achilles heel a detriment that may heed success.

3. Learn to Live Frugal

A man that can live frugal is a man that can live anywhere on the earth and survive. Regardless if it is a season of harvest or a season of famine, a man who can live with little is a man unchained.

4. Turn Your Weaknesses into Strengths.

Lebron James three point percentage in his rookie year 29%. Lebron James 3 point percentage 10 years later 40.6 percent. It may have taken ten years to rise ten percent, but through hard work and dedication it became achievable. Whatever weaknesses you may have, work on them diligently and turn them into strengths.

5. Always Maintain Control of your Thoughts and Actions

I don't drink (alcohol or anything with caffeine), smoke, or even take prescription drugs. Not that I think anything is wrong with drinking, smoking etc., I just have always preferred to be in control of my thoughts, actions, words 100% of the time. Alcohol may get you tipsy, drunk, impair your thought process and lead to situations that would not arise if you were sober. Nicotine can get you mildly euphoric as well as highly addicted.
And prescription drugs have side effects that can give you mood swings. Anything that hinders my ability to think or act coherently is something I cut off from your life.

You seem like a smart man reincar, but if you want to be close to perfect as you can be you will need to look into Islam. Peace be with you

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i do this, but not all the time....i need to fukk up once in a while to be reminded at how good it is to lead a life described by the rules in your post....for example, i need to get drunk from time to time, just to recover from it