How to be a man like Reincar

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:umad:sweetheart we'll omit the bottom statement, but the first sentence does apply to you

every women for the most part is "not like that", "different than the usual woman" etc., when its just like cars the majority of cars run on gas just like women on emotions, there are a few women out there like there are a few cars out there that run on diesel/electric cars etc. (logic), but for the most part.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
how do you get a job when your cv has nothing on it :russ:

or are you supposed to lie on your cv?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
every women for the most part is "not like that", "different than the usually woman" etc., when its just like cars the majority of cars run on gas just like women on emotions, there are a few women out there like there are a few cars out there that run on diesel/electric cars etc. (logic), but for the most part.
i know fam, what i was tryin to state is that she dont know the pains of how our reproductive organ doesnt work to our advantage

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Some of us here have been living that lifestyle long before you discovered it, reincar. :childplease: You ain't nothing special, b. All that is common sense that a nikka should know by 18. Knowing it just means you're not retarded, not a genius like you think you are. The sad thing is that you needed religion to put you on the straight edge, you didn't do it out of your own thinking. I'll add #6, which ties to your sophomoric "wisdom" rule...

6. Know better than to believe in religious fairy tales. Live by logic and reasoning. Don't live a straight life because religion told you to, do it out of common sense.

Looks like :ufdup:

Think you're special just because you discovered simple common sense late in life, brehs

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Some of us here have been living that lifestyle long before you discovered it, reincar. :childplease: You ain't nothing special, b. All that is common sense that a nikka should know by 18. Knowing it just means you're not retarded, not a genius like you think you are. The sad thing is that you needed religion to put you on the straight edge, you didn't do it out of your own thinking. I'll add #6, which ties to your sophomoric "wisdom" rule...

6. Know better than to believe in religious fairy tales. Live by logic and reasoning. Don't live a straight life because religion told you to, do it out of common sense.

Think you're special just because you discovered simple common sense late in life, brehs

lol when did I say I just discovered it?

When did I say i'm special?

its funny how people are throwing insults when I said nothing insulting to anyone, judged anyone etc.

I've been living this life for years and years now, its funny considering most folks here don't have a passport or have travelled the world and live paycheck to paycheck yet are acting like if they lost their job today they could suddenly live frugal.

Have you travelled the world?

That's great you don't believe in religion NO WHERE DID I MENTION RELIGION, NO WHERE DID I MENTION GOD.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
how do you get a job when your cv has nothing on it :russ:

or are you supposed to lie on your cv?

I'm sure you at least had one job in the past right?
Volunteer somewhere even for like two weeks and use those skills (teamwork, leadership) and mold your cv (resume) around that.

Daps
:umad:sweetheart we'll omit the bottom statement, but the first sentence does apply to you

That's fine :salute:

I was just about to drop this on you, singing about drake and instagram? :childplease: I'm off that, it's all about arguing with people on twitter about Syria and politics:

A09Cm9v.jpg

Daps
Volunteer somewhere even for like two weeks and use those skills (teamwork, leadership) and mold your cv (resume) around that.

That's how I got a lot of my jobs at the start. I did a lot of volunteering in grade 9/10 and put that on my resume :ohlawd: that stuff looks good on a resume :yes:

yo moms

drunk
Daps

yeah but it was off the record manual labor work. cash in hand shyt. ive never had a real job with wages and tax.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
That's fine :salute:

I was just about to drop this on you, singing about drake and instagram? :childplease: I'm off that, it's all about arguing with people on twitter about Syria and politics:

A09Cm9v.jpg
:ohhh::whoo: Ey brehs if she cooks atleast every other day and cleans, than she's a keeper :whew:

Daps
:ohhh::whoo: Ey brehs if she cooks atleast every other day and cleans, than she's a keeper :whew:

:queen: told you! I mean I have instagram but I take pics of food, maybe a couple selfies but I don't use twitter or social networking sites like some of these girls I see on it.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
lol when did I say I just discovered it?

When did I say i'm special?

its funny how people are throwing insults when I said nothing insulting to anyone, judged anyone etc.

I've been living this life for years and years now, its funny considering most folks here don't have a passport or have travelled the world and live paycheck to paycheck yet are acting like if they lost their job today they could suddenly live frugal.

Have you travelled the world?

That's great you don't believe in religion NO WHERE DID I MENTION RELIGION, NO WHERE DID I MENTION GOD.
You didn't just discover it, but you discovered it later in life than the rest of us. Not too smart, b :smh:

"How to be a man like reincar"... c'mon nikka, you thinking you special up in this cut

I have travelled the world. WTF does that have to do with anything?

I added #6 because it is true. You ain't smart if you need religion. You are religious, and have made posts on that matter which just have me :snoop:

Wise up, nikka. You still got a lot 2 learn...

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
:queen: told you! I mean I have instagram but I take pics of food, maybe a couple selfies but I don't use twitter or social networking sites like some of these girls I see on it.
:gladbron:what u be cookin :shaq:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps

its human nature to live a straight life, others simply have no choice durin the come up like hov and lupe
this sonin attempt is pathetic for bashin, these rules are supposed to be pointers
change a habit/hindrance =/= change lifestyle :snoop:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
What knowledge have you acquired? What fears have you conquered? What weaknesses have you turned into strengths? And you backslide damn near daily here, what control do you display over your thoughts/actions? Plus there is a difference between living frugally and freeloading off of your parents... you are 0/5 in all the actions you claim to define manhood :dwillhuh:

SELF PRAISE IS NO PRAISE