How this jew sccit is still allowed here is beyond me

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
THIS OBESE ANTI-SEMITE STILL OBSESSED WIT ME?

:snoop:

RUNNING GAME IS MENTALLY RAPING WOMEN U FUCCIN MALE FEMINIST WEIRDO.... HOW CAN U EVEN BE BIG ON BAY RAP AND BE PRETEND TO BE OFFENDED BY SHIIT LIKE THAT

AND THIS GUY WAS UP IN ARMS OVER DAVE CHAPPELLE RAPE JOKES, THATS WHY I EVEN MADE THOSE COMMENTS TO BEGIN WIT

GET OFF THE INTERNET BEFORE YOUR WIFE FINDS OUT U USING UP THE BANDWITH N SPANKS U FAM

EDIT: DIDNT REALIZE THIS WAS AN OLD POST .. @Kung Fu Henny (Verified) TRYNA MENTALLY RAPE THE FORUM CUZ I SONNED HIM IN THAT OTHER THREAD

:youngsabo:

All I said was that part of his set was not funny and felt out of place. You're the one that let it get you bent out of shape.

Growing up on bay music ensured that i check for the purse first and ass last. It's always been about being by choice and not force out here. bytch.

Now show us where the bad rabbi touched you and your brother, Elijah.
side-mensch-box2-300x300.png

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
All I said was that part of his set was not funny and felt out of place. You're the one that let it get you bent out of shape.

Now show us where the bad rabbi touched you and your brother, Elijah.
side-mensch-box2-300x300.png

LOL @ U CRYIN AT RAPE JOKES WHILE MAKING RAPE JOKES

full

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
People been bushed/banned for less.

It’s funny.

Mods are quick to bush dudes for generic fukkery. But always seem to overlook this yarmulke-wearing prick every. Single. Time.

In that purge thread, about a dozen people name dropped @Sccit specifically, and the mods banned everybody else but him. Didn’t even acknowledge that he was on the chopping block. Very strange... :mjpls:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

It’s funny.

Mods are quick to bush dudes for generic fukkery. But always seem to overlook this yarmulke-wearing prick every. Single. Time.

In that purge thread, about a dozen people name dropped @Sccit specifically, and the mods banned everybody else but him. Didn’t even acknowledge that he was on the chopping block. Very strange... :mjpls:

Pretty sure he's protected by a mod on here

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL

It’s funny.

@hustlemania warned me for racism when i put in tha ban request in tht thread:mjpls:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I think so too. I think it’s beyond sad that there’s white/Jewish privilege on a black owned site with a sizable black user base.

You can get banned for being a c00n but not for being an actual racist? :why:

HOW AM I RACIST THO? BECAUSE I LIKE BLACK PUSY??

JUS CUZ I GOT U LONELY COLI GEEKS IN UR FEELINGS DONT MEAN SHIIT. REAL ONES KNOW WHAT IT IS

U WANT IT ONE WAY, BUT ITS REALLY THE OTHER