Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Sv2Nyrv.gif

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:francis:I get beef and bushed on this site on the regular...Yet yall letting Them talk about your queens like this.:hhh:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
U ain't have to post in those threads. Tbh u sound real slow. Hell @stomachlines gets heat for being obsessed wit white hoes what would make u any different. Ain't nothing wrong wit likin p*ssy. But u think I'm suppose to be cool wit sum manu ginobli lookin muthafukka openly getting outta pocket, disrespecting black women on a black forum like tht u got me fukked up.

This is my gripe. He goes out of his way to OD on people when it's not even necessary, but is quicker to pull the race card than anyone else on this board, which is saying a whole lot. Either be an obnoxious troll and roll with the punches or, get the fukk on if you can't handle the heat when it's thrown back at you. For all the shyt he talks, someone posts a crude drawing of a guy wearing a lakers jersey with some curly Q's growing out of his ears and all of a sudden it's the most slanderous thing he's ever witnessed and we're just as bad as s tormfront. It's blatantly obvious dude has some serious identity issues.

It's also apparent that he's raped a few (more than likely black) women at some points in his life as well.
Nah, breh. That "who cares? She will get it anyway cuz I said so" sounds pretty rapey. :patrice:

So if your girl says she doesn't want to do anal, but it doesn't matter how she feels, becuz you taking the booty anyway. Pretty much is rape breh.:ld:

THATS KINDA OUR JOB .. TO MENTALLY RAPE WOMEN

:manny:
Wow! :hubie:

nikkas is just jumping out the window these days.

You should elaborate.

THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT OR NEED .. ITS OUR JOB TO SHOW THEM

:sas2:

Dude is way too fascinated by it
Just finished the first, and the opening was really strong, but everything started getting slow at about twenty minutes in. Rape is not funny and all the jokes that revolved around it felt forced. He was always able to save the jokes by finishing out with an unrelated punchline though.

Haven't gotten the second one yet.

RAPE IS HILARIOUS

TIME TO WIPE THAT BLOOD OUT YOUR PUSY, U SENSITIVE HOE

SOUNDIN LIKE A FEMINIST ON HER PERIOD

"RAPE ISNT FUNNY:sadbron:"

KILL YASELF

@Clean Cut called it
on one hand he's annoying as shyt, on second hand, that smilie was a bit too far, if it were reversed and he slapped a durag on it, people would be calling foul (even tho there's nothing wrong with durags just like there's nothing wrong with side burns and jewish hat), but you get my point.

I'll stay neutral. You'd have gotten more sympathy if you weren't someone I think has raped at least once in their life.

All these women getting raped but you ever notice no man ever admitting it, so whos doing the raping. You've shown enough subliminals for me to make an assumption, like if there was a poll I'd probably vote for you having done it due to your posting history. but I'll leave it at that.

Only you know.
full

DONT MAKE LIGHT OF RAPE BRUH!!

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This is my gripe. He goes out of his way to OD on people when it's not even necessary, but is quicker to pull the race card than anyone else on this board, which is saying a whole lot. Either be an obnoxious troll and roll with the punches or, get the fukk on if you can't handle the heat when it's thrown back at you. For all the shyt he talks, someone posts a crude drawing of a guy wearing a lakers jersey with some curly Q's growing out of his ears and all of a sudden it's the most slanderous thing he's ever witnessed and we're just as bad as s tormfront. It's blatantly obvious dude has some serious identity issues.

It's also apparent that he's raped a few (more than likely black) women at some points in his life as well.

Dude is way too fascinated by it

@Clean Cut called it

THIS OBESE ANTI-SEMITE STILL OBSESSED WIT ME?

:snoop:

RUNNING GAME IS MENTALLY RAPING WOMEN U FUCCIN MALE FEMINIST WEIRDO.... HOW CAN U EVEN BE BIG ON BAY RAP AND PRETEND TO BE OFFENDED BY SHIIT LIKE THAT

AND THIS GUY WAS UP IN ARMS OVER DAVE CHAPPELLE RAPE JOKES, THATS WHY I EVEN MADE THOSE COMMENTS TO BEGIN WIT

GET OFF THE INTERNET BEFORE YOUR WIFE FINDS OUT U USING UP THE BANDWITH N SPANKS U FAM

EDIT: DIDNT REALIZE THIS WAS AN OLD POST .. @Kung Fu Henny (Verified) TRYNA MENTALLY RAPE THE FORUM CUZ I SONNED HIM IN THAT OTHER THREAD

:youngsabo:

Last edited: