HOW THIRSTY MEN KILL EVERYONE ELSE'S GAME

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Damn, came across the article and all it spit was the truth. I know typical Coli protocol is to copy and paste the entire article but it had a lot of photos on it in support of the text and I ain't trying to ruin the total effect of the article. Anyway here is an excerpt:

"Much has been made of the drag social media has become on the dating market. The likes of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram have become inundated with “attention whores”, turning into mere tools for the provision of a never-ending stream of validation for girls. Some tire of this (rightfully so), but I feel few of us really and truly dig at the source of the problem: the simp.

While the conscious attention whoring of certain females can be annoying, it wouldn’t be nearly as prevalent without an army of extraordinarily thirsty men prepared to do whatever it takes to prove their undying loyalty to a pretty female they’ve never even met.

So, how do simps make life harder for you?"

How Thirsty Men Kill Everyone’s Game

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
It really doesn't though. If your "game" is based on being honest and upfront with women then simping clearly helps it as women will appreciate honesty about your desires and intentions. If your "game" is based on being manipulative and conniving then yeah bishes will smell you shyt from a mile away and take advantage of you.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
There is some truth to the statement in the OP. Its been my experience that many women interpret cool, calm, and a lack of thirst as disinterest. A lot of girls that fell off w/ me have hinted at the fact that because I wasnt pressing them, they automatically assumed I wasnt really feeling 'em like that, because they're so used to niqqas hawkin'.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Sidenote: I think I did the best wingman shyt in the history of wingmandom.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
There is some truth to the statement in the OP. Its been my experience that many women interpret cool, calm, and a lack of thirst as disinterest. A lot of girls that fell off w/ me have hinted at the fact that because I wasnt pressing them, they automatically assumed I wasnt really feeling 'em like that, because they're so used to niqqas hawkin'.

Yeah that was something I took from the article too. I've met chicks in person that I originally met thru FB and they were hesitant to communicate with me cuz I wasn't liking their pictures and commenting on pointless status updates. Women perceive thirst as interest and the only sign of interest nowadays.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
"Much has been made of the drag social media has become on the dating market. The likes of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram have become inundated with “attention whores”, turning into mere tools for the provision of a never-ending stream of validation for girls. Some tire of this (rightfully so), but I feel few of us really and truly dig at the source of the problem: the simp.

Couldn't have said it better myself

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
It really doesn't though. If your "game" is based on being honest and upfront with women then simping clearly helps it as women will appreciate honesty about your desires and intentions. If your "game" is based on being manipulative and conniving then yeah bishes will smell you shyt from a mile away and take advantage of you.

/thread. The only nikka game who simps hurt are fake nikkas! :smugdraper:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
i'm not going to blame my ability to get women on someone else's strategy on getting women...

It's not about blaming somebody else. Truth be told I'm upfront with most women and have a decent amount of success with it. But you can't front and act like a woman or two hasn't had their head fukked up by the simp nikkas out chea.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thanks to simps these same chicks getting zero attention in real life, have 100msgs in their Pof inbox, 800 followers on instagram, 2000 twitter followers, 80 likes on a flabby mirror shot on tumblr, 4000 fb friends, 50 text buddies, a marriage proposal daily and a partridge in a pear tree.

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Thanks to simps these same chicks getting zero attention in real life, have 100msgs in their Pof inbox, 800 followers on instagram, 2000 twitter followers, 80 likes on a flabby mirror shot on tumblr, 4000 fb friends, 50 text buddies, a marriage proposal daily and a partridge in a pear tree.

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

:salute:Truth.

Women can't decipher the difference between a dude thrist'n to smash and the guys that really want to be with them.

I think thristy dudes make many women over-appraise themselves into thinking they deserve more than they can obtain realistically. Now you have a 5s with 7 expectations, 6s with 8 expectations, obese women refusing to date men w/o a 6pack.

I think this whole phenomenon has hurt average people more than anything. No one wants anyone of their level, mainly because they don't know their true level.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It's not about blaming somebody else. Truth be told I'm upfront with most women and have a decent amount of success with it. But you can't front and act like a woman or two hasn't had their head fukked up by the simp nikkas out chea.

they'll learn. one way or the other. or live in denial...

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Breh its starts before "simp nikkas" tho, its starts with their Dad's claiming that their princesses it continues with Disney/TV etc flooding them with messages that they are entitled to this and that. Simps are just prolonging the hurt that they will eventually face when all their looks fade and a younger more prettier version of them rises up. If anything i feel bad for women because their successful run in the "game" is shorter than leprechauns.