How the hell did Michael Myers learn to drive?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He still has intelligence. He isn't just some mindless zombie
I never said that. Learning how to drive isn't easy solo. If anything, he would have to do trial and error training. :ld:Yeah, he could've observed drivers, but him driving just leaves me :dwillhuh:

Dude would need to understand a bunch of shyt; from rules of the road to the light indicators. He never came off as a reckless driver either. :heh:

Can you imagine this dude at the gas station? :dead:

Someone has to do an animated comedy video of him learning. :pachaha:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I never said that. Learning how to drive isn't easy solo. If anything, he would have to do trial and error training. :ld:Yeah, he could've observed drivers, but him driving just leaves me :dwillhuh:

Dude would need to understand a bunch of shyt; from rules of the road to the light indicators. He never came off as a reckless driver either. :heh:

Can you imagine this dude at the gas station? :dead:

Someone has to do an animated comedy video of him learning. :pachaha:

:dead:

He probably remembers his parents driving when he was a kid, so he has a basic understanding of what to do.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

He probably remembers his parents driving when he was a kid, so he has a basic understanding of what to do.
He was what, 6 when he went in?

At 6, I "observed" my parents driving, but there's no way, 15 years later without being anywhere near a car, would I have been able to just hop in a car and drive with any type of success.

Even at 14 when I first drove on a backroad in the middle of nowhere there's a bit of :why:

Is him knowing how to drive more impressive than him knowing how to get back home though after 15 years of being locked up.:jbhmm:

I doubt the asylum is some place he went to as a child that would allow him some type of memory of the route.