HOW THE fukk U LETTING YOURSELF IN YOUR 30s GETTING FLABBY AND SICK OUT OF SHAPE WHEN WE GOT GOAT LIKE THIS DOING THAT YOU PORTABLE EARTHQUAKES!

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I'm in great shape. Going for a run in 4 hours :manny:

But why are you interested in the shape of another man's body :dame:
Health is wealth
If people don’t want to stay healthy then they deserve that fukking disrespect for being lazy :flabbynsick: fukks

Novak and Lebron have jobs that require them to stay in shape. Big difference.
My job don’t and I’m still in tip top shape :manny:
Health is wealth

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Again showcasing why you’re a fukking unloved fat fukking cracker ass cracker/c00n.
You pathetic fat piece of shyt :mjlol:
Dont be mad at me cuz your a fat parade float ass bytch that been going to sleep alone and waking up alone for most of ya shyt life(besides you gathering enough money for fat fukking hoes)

Yeah bruh you absolutely right. You know what, I have an idea:ohhh:....I'm going to get on that Haitian Mud Cookie diet, can you send me your mother recipe for Haitian Mud cookies.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah bruh you absolutely right. You know what, I have an idea:ohhh:....I'm going to get on that Haitian Mud Cookie diet, can you send me your mother recipe for Haitian Mud cookies.
Keep showcasing your extremely cacness :umad:
fukking loser :mjlol:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

SHAME ON YALL
LAZY fukkS
IM 34 AND SEEING GUYS LIKE NOVAK OR BRON STAYING IN PEAK PHYSICAL SHAPE GIVES ME FUEL TO STAY IN SHAPE

I WILL NOT I REFUSE TO BE A FLABBY AND SICK bytch BEING CLOSE TO BBW AKA UGLY FAT bytchES I DONT ASSOCIATE WITH EM

:pacspit:

I’ll be 36 this Nov and have been a gym breh since I was 16. And it’s all thanks to my top dawg since high school who went on to be a D1 athlete. I would train with him in high school and after his college career ended and he didn’t make the pros we got on a program at the same time to stay right. But man… my other friends who would always say little slick shyt about my gym and nutrition habits are looking like pure asshat now. And let’s not get started on their wives and girlfriends… I have no aches or pains. No wrinkles or sagging. The whites of my eyes are actually white. All of my original teeth white with thick enamel. Morning wood every morning. Invest in your health and reap the rewards friends.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I'm in great shape. Going for a run in 4 hours :manny:

But why are you interested in the shape of another man's body :dame:
OP talks like the only fukking thing he got in life is his health. Guarantee all other aspects of his life is absolute trash which is why you only see him talking so vehemently about his health and fat people. He's desperately trying to compensate for something :snoop:

Also I bet my LIFE I'm in better shape than him, yet am more chill and accepting of other peoples lifestyle :manny:

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
So billionaires are the metric you using as peak physical conditions :skip:
It’s one thing to criticize American health and food practices
Fair point
But using these two dudes to do it :Kd:
You self righteous dummies be grabbing all the cutlery on the table to make a point:dead:
Well I wanted to be humble and not say me :lolbron:
But nah not me look at this bruv

I’ll be 36 this Nov and have been a gym breh since I was 16. And it’s all thanks to my top dawg since high school who went on to be a D1 athlete. I would train with him in high school and after his college career ended and he didn’t make the pros we got on a program at the same time to stay right. But man… my other friends who would always say little slick shyt about my gym and nutrition habits are looking like pure asshat now. And let’s not get started on their wives and girlfriends… I have no aches or pains. No wrinkles or sagging. The whites of my eyes are actually white. All of my original teeth white with thick enamel. Morning wood every morning. Invest in your health and reap the rewards friends.

He doing it right and he older than me :salute:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
OP talks like the only fukking thing he got in life is his health. Guarantee all other aspects of his life is absolute trash which is why you only see him talking so vehemently about his health and fat people :snoop:
nikka you run after fat bytches and big em up like crazy here :umad: jellly ass hog chasing nikka :hhh:

Btw my life great man oh man :banderas:
Only trash aspect is having to see eyesores of fat portable earthquakes like your kind :pachaha:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Health is wealth
If people don’t want to stay healthy then they deserve that fukking disrespect for being lazy :flabbynsick: fukks

My job don’t and I’m still in tip top shape :manny:
Health is wealth
It's not necessary to be fit to be a Walmart cashier :manny: