How stupid was it for Spider-Man to reveal his identity?

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
spider-man-amazing-back-in-black-black.jpg

spider-man-amazing-back-in-black-prison.jpg

spider-man-amazing-back-in-black-voice.jpg

spider-man-amazing-back-in-black-threat.jpg

spider-man-amazing-back-in-black-arrogance.jpg

sk4.jpg

sk5.jpg

sk6.jpg

4034372-tanks+a+beating+from+a+enranged+spiderman.jpg

sk8.jpg

U9ZnHDY.png

g5EkuDi.png

oAlFNcd.png

l7F734b.png

q5gIOh2.png

67I6C8F.png

q4qYeF5.png
:banderas:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I know i thought that was bullshyt. was a fukking copout... :mindblown:

:blessed: We'll give you unmasked spiderman stories for YEARS!!! Just wait and see!

One year later, One More Day. We're going back to a masked unmarried spiderman in order to give you years of great masked unmarried spiderman stories:beli:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Joe Quesada breh. I do not understand it. He had JMS firing on all cylinders giving us dope spiderman stories then they decide to unmask him under the auspices of "good storytelling" when in reality it was just a stunt to sell Civil War and it did work as a story element cool. Then they do the back in black story which made me go :ohhh: ok maybe this is a good idea because it's doing a lot for Peter. Then instead of letting Peter be ok with his aunt passing and letting it go as any grown married man should, they have him regress to being 15 and not being able to let mommy go, causing he and his wife to make a deal with the devil in order to bring her back. and of course when you make a deal with the devil, what is it the devil craves more than anything brehs? Love. Cause if it's one thing the devil wants, it's love.

So you wipe out all the character development with Peter, all of it with MJ and their relationship in order to do some reset because "we've aged" spiderman and it's hard writing a married spiderman. Yeah cause the guy you had writing the book really had a hard time with that:beli:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Tony always been a a$$hole
Tony's a$$holeness is part of what makes him interesting to me because Tony is who most of us would act like if we were in his position. The reason most people are humble is because we need people. We'd like to believe that we would have the moral character of people like Cap, Spidey, etc if we were in their positions. But if we didn't need each other for money, protection and other things, we would probably be a$$holes like Tony.

But Tony's a$$holeness is also what makes it so enjoyable when he gets put in his place. There's no character I enjoy more when they get exposed than Tony.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tony's a$$holeness is part of what makes him interesting to me because Tony is who most of us would act like if we were in his position. The reason most people are humble is because we need people. We'd like to believe that we would have the moral character of people like Cap, Spidey, etc if we were in their positions. But if we didn't need each other for money, protection and other things, we would probably be a$$holes like Tony.

But Tony's a$$holeness is also what makes it so enjoyable when he gets put in his place. There's no character I enjoy more when they get exposed than Tony.

Speaking of which Thor had alot to say to Tony when he got back on earth after the civil war.... :heh::whew:

thorman1.jpg

thorman2.jpg

thorman3.jpg

thorman4.jpg

thorman5.jpg

thorman6.jpg

thorman111.jpg

thorman7.jpg

thorman8.jpg

thorman9.jpg

thorman10.jpg

thorman121.jpg

thorman131.jpg

Yo Tony...:ufdup: You fukked up. you think Thor would forgive you for your fukkery... he handed out that work nice and easy. shyt wasnt a game for a thundergod....:ooh::krs:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You do realize the questions you're asking are answered literally right after back in black? Like RIGHT after

OMD is a separate trade and I don't plan on buying it unless I find it in the bin.

Back in black is a fukkin classic.

You should read one more day after this.

Also is this hard copy or cbr, and if the latter, :feedme:??

It ain't fukkin with daredevil's shyt though. Daredevil's shyt was gangsta as fukk.:hamster:

Hard copy. I came up on it recently in a trade bin for 1/2 off. It's OOP too. :banderas:

I have part 2, which is the "Peter Parker, Spider-Man" version. I read that one first.

What DD are you talking about? During Civil War?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'd love to see it but so many fans apparently have this one note version of spider man in their head. They'd be upset beyond belief
They tried it with emo Peter when the had the Venom movie but they executed it poorly

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They tried it with emo Peter when the had the Venom movie but they executed it poorly

Yeah because that's a side of the character Sam rami doesn't like thus he wasn't really invested in it. He sees Peter as an angel and doesn't think he can have a side like that so it came out as a joke and comical

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yeah because that's a side of the character Sam rami doesn't like thus he wasn't really invested in it. He sees Peter as an angel and doesn't think he can have a side like that so it came out as a joke and comical
It had so much potential too smh