How stupid was it for Spider-Man to reveal his identity?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
It didnt start that way. Spiderman saw tony and them doing crazy shyt, building a prison for captured superheros, building a clone thor that killed goliath, (the whole clone thor, thing was basically when spiderman thought they was going too far) how the fantastic four basically split apart, how they lost any trust in the superhero community and no one wanted to work with them. Even the X-men told them to fukk off....

Spidey was asked to sit down with cap and cap just gave it to him raw, no bullshyt. and I guess spidey went to tell tony that it was wrong Tony went insane, blasting him out the window of the tower beating him up talking about betrayal. and even after aunt may got shot tony wouldnt pay for her medical bills, jarvis came down and gave his money for the bills. Tony was a bytch. Tony was betraying everyone left and right. I felt like damn tony stark was an a$$hole...

:wtf:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It didnt start that way. Spiderman saw tony and them doing crazy shyt, building a prison for captured superheros, building a clone thor that killed goliath, (the whole clone thor, thing was basically when spiderman thought they was going too far) how the fantastic four basically split apart, how they lost any trust in the superhero community and no one wanted to work with them. Even the X-men told them to fukk off....

Spidey was asked to sit down with cap and cap just gave it to him raw, no bullshyt. and I guess spidey went to tell tony that it was wrong Tony went insane, blasting him out the window of the tower beating him up talking about betrayal. and even after aunt may got shot tony wouldnt pay for her medical bills, jarvis came down and gave his money for the bills. Tony was a bytch. Tony was betraying everyone left and right. I felt like damn tony stark was an a$$hole...
:wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Back in Black in 2007 was when I was buying him regularly. The break in the prison story was epic. Great detective skills in that story too. Kingpin played Tony though big time in Civil War: War Crimes. Hilarious.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And fukk the iron spider suit

:deadrose: Tony basically hit him with some pimp shyt or some abusive boyfriend shyt: say baby, look at this bad new car I bought you. don't you love me? Peter couldn't wait to ride around in his new benz and tell all his friends how dope his boyfriend was

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:deadrose: Tony basically hit him with some pimp shyt or some abusive boyfriend shyt: say baby, look at this bad new car I bought you. don't you love me? Peter couldn't wait to ride around in his new benz and tell all his friends how dope his boyfriend was
And he STILL got that work from captain america :dead:

Remind me, what was spidey up to during secret invasion? Fighting hammerhead in brand new day?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And he STILL got that work from captain america :dead:

Remind me, what was spidey up to during secret invasion? Fighting hammerhead in brand new day?

He got worked by Cap physically and worked by Tony mentally and emotionally but of course..let's just retcon it.

Yeah that was right when they wanted to keep him away from all events for a while in order to fully establish the new continuity so he was fighting hammerhead and mr negative. Of course, much like many things on Joey Q's watch when it comes to spiderman, a lot of that "continuity" got established and then either thrown to the bushes (all those new villains) or just forgotten entirely. That damn rotation they had of four writers seemed like a good idea in theory but just didn't work that well. and it always amazed me how bob gale, the man who co wrote Back to the Future, could turn out something so bad on spider man. His shyt was atrocious.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
spider-man-amazing-back-in-black-black.jpg

spider-man-amazing-back-in-black-prison.jpg

spider-man-amazing-back-in-black-voice.jpg

spider-man-amazing-back-in-black-threat.jpg

spider-man-amazing-back-in-black-arrogance.jpg

sk4.jpg

sk5.jpg

sk6.jpg

4034372-tanks+a+beating+from+a+enranged+spiderman.jpg

sk8.jpg

U9ZnHDY.png

g5EkuDi.png

oAlFNcd.png

l7F734b.png

q5gIOh2.png

67I6C8F.png

q4qYeF5.png

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:ohhh: so he just made a black suit? it was not really venom

He made his own version of it after the venom incident but stopped wearing it because it scared MJ so he hid it somewhere in the city. The whole thing they put in the arc about it "bringing out a different side of him" is bull lol but it worked for the story