How soon can a broad take a pregnancy test?

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Cleveland fools lol

200w.gif

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Don't nut in her again whatever you do.......that line the damage is already done is a set up .........don't fall for it

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Yeah right lol. One of the reasons the 6 week abortion bans some politicians have been pushing for are considered bullshyt is because damn near no one knows they are pregnant that quickly.
It's not even exact science. The doctors term notations will start from the time that she first notices she missed her period........that in itself right there is a whole crap shoot because unless she is regular which a good deal aren't then it can be months before a concern even arises.......that's when the drama really kicks up

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It's not even exact science. The doctors term notations will start from the time that she first notices she missed her period........that in itself right there is a whole crap shoot because unless she is regular which a good deal aren't then it can be months before a concern even arises.......that's when the drama really kicks up
Oh I know I agree. However some ladies pointed out a few other things so I'm wishing OP luck on his fatherhood. :mjgrin:

StayOffMe

Pro
Daps
Depends on when she had her last period and length of menstrual cycle.

She could be but as a woman, imo, she is very well in tuned with her body to know this soon, especially is she’s never been pregnant before.