How soon can a broad take a pregnancy test?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah right lol. One of the reasons the 6 week abortion bans some politicians have been pushing for are considered bullshyt is because damn near no one knows they are pregnant that quickly.

But you missed a key point. If a woman is actively trying to get pregnant, she's peeing on hella sticks so yes, she will know immediately

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
But you missed a key point. If a woman is actively trying to get pregnant, she's peeing on hella sticks so yes, she will know immediately
Of course, but this doesn't sound like that type of situation. I could be wrong of course but I doubt it lol.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah right lol. One of the reasons the 6 week abortion bans some politicians have been pushing for are considered bullshyt is because damn near no one knows they are pregnant that quickly.
Yes, I know this, I am a woman who has been pregnant. :skip:

Secondly, Not sure what this has to do with what we’re discussing. The chick is in a lesbian couple according to OP, which is reason enough to be testing early - some lesbian couples be trying to line up sex with a male to purposely have a baby “on accident” or if she was cheating, she could’ve been testing to make sure she’s in the clear and found out she’s not.

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Of course, but this doesn't sound like that type of situation. I could be wrong of course but I doubt it lol.

You're assuming, but she could be actively trying to get pregnant by whoever. "I just want a baby".

With that said, I doubt OP has anything to worry about. Now if he turns out to be the daddy, he needs to change his name to quick draw mcgraw because gahdamn!

:picard:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

Secondly, Not sure what this has to do with what we’re discussing. The chick is in a lesbian couple according to OP, which is reason enough to be testing early - some lesbian couples be trying to line up sex with a male to purposely have a baby “on accident” or if she was cheating, she could’ve been testing to make sure she’s in the clear and found out she’s not.
You're right I missed that part sorry. I agree with you. Good luck on your bundle of joy OP.

8l3oed.gif

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
You're assuming, but she could be actively trying to get pregnant by whoever. "I just want a baby".

With that said, I doubt OP has anything to worry about. Now if he turns out to be the daddy, he needs to change his name to quick draw mcgraw because gahdamn!

:picard:
You're right I retract my statements. Good luck on fatherhood op.

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Oh shyt! Yeah they were looking for a donor

If he is the daddy, this shyt is about to get very messy

Good luck my boy :ufdup:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Nah She knew she was pregnant before you hit breh..she know you will be a good father to her child