How soon can a broad take a pregnancy test?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I smashed on the 19th she telling me today she pregnant :lupe:

Saying her girl mad at her and now she don't wanna talk to me :stopitslime:
That’s enough time. The time from ovulation to around when your period is due is like ~14 days (on average) and you can get an accurate pregnancy test 3-4 days before your period.

Congrats, you’re going to be a dad!

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
That’s enough time. The time from ovulation to around when your period is due is like ~14 days and you can get an accurate pregnancy test 3-4 days before your period.

Her and her girl can figure that shyt out

200w.gif

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
That’s enough time. The time from ovulation to around when your period is due is like ~14 days (on average) and you can get an accurate pregnancy test 3-4 days before your period.

This is true but generally women don't realize they are pregnant until much later. I think it's either someone else's baby or she trying to get some fake abortion money lol.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This is true but generally women don't realize they are pregnant until much later.
Women who are trying to get pregnant or worry about pregnancy will test early. No shyt someone who wasnt trying to get pregnant or thinking about pregnancy may find out later. Clearly this chick, if telling the truth, was in the first camp

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Women who are trying to get pregnant or worry about pregnancy will test early. No shyt someone who wasnt trying to get pregnant or thinking about pregnancy may find out later. Clearly this chick, if telling the truth, was in the first camp
Yeah right lol. One of the reasons the 6 week abortion bans some politicians have been pushing for are considered bullshyt is because damn near no one knows they are pregnant that quickly.