How soon after dating your SO did you get engaged/married?

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
Its just sometimes when it hits you so quick you thinking like WTF how did i get this way so fast that wasn't suppose to happen but man is she a good woman and you know you got that Y wait go for it.

That's it exactly.

My mind is :trash:-status right now, :snoop: @ office coffee pot being broken :pacspit:

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
Trust me I know how you feel

Can't be fukking around with these raggedy ass chicks anymore man :rudy:
Had a co-worker tell me that the dating game shortens up once you hit your late 20's, early 30s. She wasn't kidding :russ:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Can't be fukking around with these raggedy ass chicks anymore man :rudy:
Had a co-worker tell me that the dating game shortens up once you hit your late 20's, early 30s. She wasn't kidding :russ:

Ya dating game now a days is STRAIGHT TRASH :to:

Older heads have a harder time finding somebody their age from my understanding so they go for the youngins

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
That's the thing that worries me, I know already. I do. :myman:

I think part of me is scared that I know for sure already.

Believe me, I've dated enough to know that the dealbreakers are the key. I mean there are little things here and there, but nothing that's close to a dealbreaker

i was never much of a relationship guy. i had 2 "real" gfs before i met my wife. after #2 i was single for about 5 years and i had zero interest in settling down. i was living in manhattan, doing really well at work, going out every weekend and knocking down randoms, getting set up on blind dates left and right. no one held my attention beyond a few dates. she just got me. everything was different w her. i actually wanted to be w her and around her. she changed my whole perspective. the feeling was just so much different. i guess that's how i knew. :yeshrug:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i was never much of a relationship guy. i had 2 "real" gfs before i met my wife. after #2 i was single for about 5 years and i had zero interest in settling down. i was living in manhattan, doing really well at work, going out every weekend and knocking down randoms, getting set up on blind dates left and right. no one held my attention beyond a few dates. she just got me. everything was different w her. i actually wanted to be w her and around her. she changed my whole perspective. the feeling was just so much different. i guess that's how i knew. :yeshrug:

Ya i feel you

I dated A LOT of chics i call em my girl but they weren't my gf though
When I date you its just to see if you worth taking to my GF STATUS we ain't exclusive and I make it Well Known from the JUmp

I have had only think 3 GF's in my whole life

Sometimes u just know when you want to wife that lady when you been around the block ENOUGH. cuz you seen it all been thru it all and felt it all and then BAM that female hits you like RAY LEWIS OR MIKE TYSON you never see it coming except it doesn't hurt though lol

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Ya dating game now a days is STRAIGHT TRASH :to:

Older heads have a harder time finding somebody their age from my understanding so they go for the youngins

I'm dealing with that right now. Nearly every chick my age looks busted or you can find out why they're undesirable within two minutes. :snoop:

If I didn't take care of myself during my 20s and kept myself young, I wouldn't have much of a chance out here :wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm dealing with that right now. Nearly every chick my age looks busted or you can find out why they're undesirable within two minutes. :snoop:

If I didn't take care of myself during my 20s and kept myself young, I wouldn't have much of a chance out here :wow:

Not only that when you both successful your less likely to wanna go for it cuz your both strongly independent and worried bout somebody taking your MONEY

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
Ya i feel you

I dated A LOT of chics i call em my girl but they weren't my gf though
When I date you its just to see if you worth taking to my GF STATUS we ain't exclusive and I make it Well Known from the JUmp

I have had only think 3 GF's in my whole life

Sometimes u just know when you want to wife that lady when you been around the block ENOUGH. cuz you seen it all been thru it all and felt it all and then BAM that female hits you like RAY LEWIS OR MIKE TYSON you never see it coming except it doesn't hurt though lol

True, same here. It was like that before i met this one. I'd given up on finding a decent chick too...:shaq2:, but then this one came out of left field. :jawalrus: