How realistic is this goal

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
See this why thecoli is sometimes the wrong place to be you a clown out here giving bad information. You don’t lift and don’t even know what you talking about,you trash at this please shut up before you steer this man in the wrong direction. Leave the thread you are clueless as to what you can achieve when lifting weights
I don't lift? lol I step in a gym and I look better than most guys there. Haven't seen anyone at a gym that can out work me.

I don't even follow a specific diet, I just try to eat home cooked meals as much as I can and I go HARD every time I step foot in the gym.

If you can't do this workout, don't even step to me lmao.

Last edited:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't lift? lol I step in a gym and I look better than most guys there. Haven't seen anyone at a gym that can out work me.

I don't even follow a specific diet, I just try to eat home cooked meals as much as I can and I go HARD every time I step foot in the gym.

If you can't do this workout, don't even step to me lmao.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: You posted a steroid workout bro gtfo:russ: you clearly don’t know what you talking about

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: You posted a steroid workout bro gtfo:russ: you clearly don’t know what you talking about
I knew you would say that. Just because he's on steroids doesn't mean his workouts don't work or are garbage.

I'm a lifetime natural and his workouts made me put on even more muscle and challenge me.

Next time it's your chest day, do that workout and if you do a push pull legs split he has videos on that too.

His workouts ain't no joke, most people don't have the fitness level to do them straight, supersets, dropsets, 60 - 120 second breaks.

And you clearly don't know what you are talking about. What is a "steroid workout"? So the workouts that Arnold created are bullshyt because he was using? His workouts won't work for a natural? Do you even lift bro? :duck:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I knew you would say that. Just because he's on steroids doesn't mean his workouts don't work or are garbage.

I'm a lifetime natural and his workouts made me put on even more muscle and challenge me.

Next time it's your chest day, do that workout and if you do a push pull legs split he has videos on that too.

His workouts ain't no joke, most people don't have the fitness level to do them straight, supersets, dropsets, 60 - 120 second breaks.

And you clearly don't know what you are talking about. What is a "steroid workout"? So the workouts that Arnold created are bullshyt because he was using? His workouts won't work for a natural? Do you even lift bro? :duck:
My man you garbage you just rambling at this point I’d out lift you and I gotta better physique than you now shut up

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
It's possible if you consume enough calories but you're not going to be as lean.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Easily doable....but you'll be dirty bulking and or taking creatine.
Not worth it, dirty bulking can fukk with your hormones and leave you looking worse than if you had kept it clean.

Hell, you might even lose a lot more muscle during the cut afterwards.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Not worth it, dirty bulking can fukk with your hormones and leave you looking worse than if you had kept it clean.

Hell, you might even lose a lot more muscle during the cut afterwards.

Really depends on your genetics....I do agree with you, its risky, IF you don't know your body. For me its easy, because I've been doing it since sophomore wrestling days. Putting on a little gut with big arms and thighs is always the look I go for, but I'm doing it for power, for aesthetics reasons, Creatine will give OP a more "fluffy" look with no real love handles.