How Partying in Houston in 2024 Looks

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Do people be in phones at parties? Yes but so what. Cold approach these chicks. They actually like that. I'm not worried about the chicks I'm not attracted to.

If you can't pull a nice looking chick in Houston or Dallas then that's on you.
:unimpressed:Seen enough

Daps
I'm 38. I go to pool parties because it's fun, I'm in shape, and I'm not scared to talk to women like a lot of you disgruntled Coli nikkas. I've been to lit pool parties in Cancun, Vegas, and Miami. Htown and Dallas has some dope pool parties.

But that's your response to my posts. You prolly gay or bi my dude.

Go outside and cold approach women. Trust me, it's okay.

Sekai & Cle Houston been pooping for about 5 years now.
be 38 and mad that some people find this shyt corny, brehs.

200w.gif

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Im out the game im wifed up. Im 33 yrs old
Its joever

Cool. Congrats.

I'm single and get out from time-to-time.

I guess my issue with dudes in this thread is that you have women shaking they azzes in two pieces and they worried about other shyt. What part of the game is that.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
be 38 and mad that some people find this shyt corny, brehs.

200w.gif

No I've been on Coli long enough to know that it's weird dudes who come on here to bytch about black women but in real life they're intimidated to cold approach them. Always taking about black people can't party together but in real life that not the case.

That particular spot in Houston is lit every Sat and Sun starting now til after Labor Day. If you're an heterosexual male you can eat good but they're worried about shyt.

That's all.

Oh, being 38, single, with a nice 3 bedroom 2.5 bath house, and making $150k a year is the shyt.
:sas1:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Thank God I'm married. Don't know how nıggas deal with this degenerate lifestyle.

Better off getting a passport to west or south Africa and joining the afrobeat culture or some ish.
That’s what I did. Much better quality of people

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Put it like this. If you can't pull a chick outta Sekai in Htown then you a lame Coli nikka that complains about black women on a message board at 4am.

Yall nikkas tripping. It be nice-to-fine hoes at Sekai pool party. Just ready to have fun.

Also 5015 in Htown be having baddies everywhere.

Every chick in there was fat or 1 burrito away bro

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Every chick in there was fat or 1 burrito away bro

Stop it. No it wasn't. Yall are gay trolls. If you're not attracted to fat bytches why are entertaining them when they're other type of chicks there?? Most pool parties I've been to have all types of chicks. Fat, skinny, thick, slim thick, and the bbl types.

I prefer skinny, thick, and slim thick. So guess what, I don't fukking seek out the others to criticize, fukking gay trolls.