How Partying in Houston in 2024 Looks

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Im :flabbynsick: and been out the club/party scene for a decade, but damn it just seem like the women in this era prefer to just twerk for themselves and their girls and don’t say a word to a nikka except for “ u have twitter? U have instagram? How many followers u have ?

I understand the passport if u want to hit the Caribbean and party over there as a man

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
My bad. I'm just talking about the club scene and my taste in music in general dawg. I WFH and watch YouTube videos of jazzy house venues in Spain, Italy, Africa, shıt looks lit.

Most this new music of this generation is trash.

If I was single, I wouldn't be flying out to other countries to find pụssy like @chkmeout angry ass 😡 or anything just food, art and examining culture. Shıt I'm doing it while I'm married.

If I have no game in America, what makes me any different in another country or continent?

aint no such thing as game... a lot of nikkas are ugly or average which to a woman is the same thing..

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
Im :flabbynsick: and been out the club/party scene for a decade, but damn it just seem like the women in this era prefer to just twerk for themselves and their girls and don’t say a word to a nikka except for “ u have twitter? U have instagram? How many followers u have ?

I understand the passport if u want to hit the Caribbean and party over there as a man

@Malcolmxxx_23

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
See this may look bad but it’s all perception

Look at this:

So if you look at this video it may SEEM more respectable than the OP video
But the truth is that #1 the OP video is much more densely populated and secondly in my video everyone seems acting low key but most of them are on molly or MDMA and a bunch of other shyt..

It's all perception