How Partying in Houston in 2024 Looks

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Thank God I'm married. Don't know how nıggas deal with this degenerate lifestyle.

Better off getting a passport to west or south Africa and joining the afrobeat culture or some ish.
The cognitive dissonance it takes to be both pro-ados and passport gang is legendary

Not directed at you in particular but both schools of thought exist on this board in large quantities

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
The cognitive dissonance it takes to be both pro-ados and passport gang is legendary

Not directed at you in particular but both schools of thought exist on this board in large quantities
My bad. I'm just talking about the club scene and my taste in music in general dawg. I WFH and watch YouTube videos of jazzy house venues in Spain, Italy, Africa, shıt looks lit.

Most this new music of this generation is trash.

If I was single, I wouldn't be flying out to other countries to find pụssy like @chkmeout angry ass 😡 or anything just food, art and examining culture. Shıt I'm doing it while I'm married.

If I have no game in America, what makes me any different in another country or continent?

Last edited: