How old is too old to be rocking jerseys ?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
they can look dope depending on how they're worn, i never look at somebody and be like this nikka look old. I mean weekend dress if different from weekday dress i mean it's better than going out in a t-shirt and sweatpants, which i have no issue with either btw.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:russ:meanwhile nerds walk around with all kinds of comic book shyt on. walking around with the words "boom, pow, splat!" across they chest.

imagine me giving a fukk about an age limit to wear a jersey lolololol. thats silly. to keep it a buck, young cats dont even wear jerseys like that so im confused.

whatever you like

people wild

not everybody wanna walk around wearing penny loafers and cardigans when they just trying to chill somewhere

I am curious in knowing the “appropriate” attire for men who is in his 40s and beyond?

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Threads like this are weird.

You're judging a grown man on what he wears with his money, but you made a whole thread about him. Instead of spectating another man, go get some money or p*ssy. Smh.

Promptly kill yourself OP.

Daps
Very interesting convo. I’m 34 with the ill sexy six pack. I’m looking at an authentic Mets/Yankees jersey next summer unbuttoned

Play that Shawn Michaels shyt will ya?

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua

unless he has a custom jersey with his OWN NAME on his back at a sporting event or sports gathering.

My wife is from Louisiana, she and her family are die hard Saints fans.

For her birthday I bought her an authentic NFL Nike Jersey but with her MARRIED NAME on the back.

Ain’t no way she wearing/rocking another nykka name on her back :mjlol:

I laugh when I see grown men rocking another brehs name on they back, couldn’t be me breh...

15 and younger you get a pass but after that :dame:

Only jerseys that can be pulled off anytime fashionable wise would be button up baseball jerseys

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I am curious in knowing the “appropriate” attire for men who is in his 40s and beyond?

As someone who is 41...

1. :francis:don't sag your damn pants

2. :jbhmm:Don't wear tight cloths if you don't got the body for it...

Other than that, you're good to go. Everything else will come naturally. When you put on something and look in the mirror, you will know if you look like a damn fool or not. If not you then your girl or woman will notice, which brings me to..

3. You will mainly get your ques from women, and how they like their ideal man to dress.... I mean no matter the age, that's what most men dress for right? Women.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Millenials are the first generation to break all the age stereotypes. Stop trying to make people abide by some bs society standard.

invalid

Banned
Daps
I’m the biggest stickler about dressing appropriately but tons of older guys still where jersey casually. Not that big of a deal.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

unless he has a custom jersey with his OWN NAME on his back at a sporting event or sports gathering.

My wife is from Louisiana, she and her family are die hard Saints fans.

For her birthday I bought her an authentic NFL Nike Jersey but with her MARRIED NAME on the back.

Ain’t no way she wearing/rocking another nykka name on her back :mjlol:

I laugh when I see grown men rocking another brehs name on they back, couldn’t be me breh...

15 and younger you get a pass but after that :dame:

Only jerseys that can be pulled off anytime fashionable wise would be button up baseball jerseys

You know how dumb that logic sounds.

People rock other peoples names all the time... the shout them out even.

People brag about rocking another mans name (Jordans) on their feet. Name dropping is name dropping.

Unless you have a personal china man or china lady picking out fabrics, doing your measurements and sewing your wardrobe... shut the fukk up with that bullshyt :camby:.