Canon

Veteran
Daps
:ufdup:never to old

gonna upload my consciousness to the internets

Daps
I try and post/browse here less bro.

Too young to be on forums man
When I was your age, Obama had just been re-elected and I was going back and forth with racist non blacks daily

As long as you’re on a black site you’ll be fine. Y’all little nikkas need us OGs to lace you up

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
There too old for certain types of fukery and being too engaged with posters (ongoing beef, simping anything with a female pic in the avi, trying to expose people) otherwise sports, music, movies, tech gadgets/discussion, Politics, fitness, smilie remixes and memes, and funny animal threads have no age limit.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Fatherhood has me thinking about this shyt. Theres a wide range of ages here. How old is too old to be on here posting smilies and shyt :skip:

Can you be collecting Social Security and in Event Staff crying over neg wars? Arguing with your grandkids and shyt? It's a weird dynamic

I guarantee there's got to be at least one Breh who wasn't even born when I started posting here

I have never done anything but write my opinion on this and that

As long things need to be said, I will come here and say them

Since 2001. I'm 43

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking as someone who posted on hamster since I was 14 back early in the last decade, I pretty much have seen it all on this forum. Would say when you feel that the threads basically are the same where the main idea is just based on foolishness or boredom. It just becomes uninteresting. It's gotten to the point where everything becomes predictable from the responses to the threads to the feuds.

Like its cool to just lurk and play the background instead. If you reach that point, you might have outgrown the forum or be too mature for this forum.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I’ve always felt that you’re only too old for the Coli once you hit the smiley button and have no idea who the smilies are. :lupegarvey:
It goes the other way too though. I remember laughing at the kids who didn't know where :ufdup: was from

The Coli gets cryptic though... especially with the side smileys :scumbag: :biggapls: :whoatrice: :kwasia: This place goes off the deep end

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
I guarantee there's got to be at least one Breh who wasn't even born when I started posting here

I have never done anything but write my opinion on this and that

As long things need to be said, I will come here and say them

Since 2001. I'm 43
:salute: class of 2001 still in this bytch :blessed:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Also joined in 2001 and it was due to the Ether/SuperUgly hype.

I only cared about that age shyt sometime after 4ch@@n crushed the buildings. Cause it made me think, "How fukking immature and stupid do these users have to be to call out them hackers only to get hacked in return?" WHO DOES THAT? If you older, you should know better.