How old is too old for the Coli?

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I try and post/browse here less bro.

Too young to be on forums man

Yeah it's a good idea to take a break if you feel that you're spending too much energy on them or if they are beginning to influence how you think :francis:

I used to get into wild debates on a forum when I was young and it legit made me hate a lot of people. Introduced me to a lot of negativity that I didn't need at the time. Forums can desensitize you to a lot of negative stuff if you regularly expose yourself to it at a young age.

Luckily it can be reversed :whew:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Never too old for this forum, something for everyone. I can get my laughs in TLR, music from The Booth, keep up with the NBA in The Coliseum, and keep my fingers in photography and electronics in the Arcadium. I'll be 42 in a few weeks btw.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
All these dudes are too old and need to take their ass outside to play ball with their kids :damn:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Depends on the use at 40 I pretty much don’t visit the Booth anymore and lightly scan TLR more than engage in the back and forth. Post a lot in The Gym and read the Coli because it’s the best aggregate of sports fukkery I know of :manny: