How old is too old for the Coli?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Fatherhood has me thinking about this shyt. Theres a wide range of ages here. How old is too old to be on here posting smilies and shyt :skip:

Can you be collecting Social Security and in Event Staff crying over neg wars? Arguing with your grandkids and shyt? It's a weird dynamic

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps

Depends on how you use the site. Even someone in their late 40s can come in here to talk politics, sports, music, or connect with other people in their professional field. Basically anything that they're interested in and maybe even partake is some light hearted fukkery.

You can't be a 48 year old nikka with an anime character on your avatar though. That's too much.

Once your 50, go on LinkedIn or something,

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Fatherhood has me thinking about this shyt. Theres a wide range of ages here. How old is too old to be on here posting smilies and shyt :skip:

Can you be collecting Social Security and in Event Staff crying over neg wars? Arguing with your grandkids and shyt? It's a weird dynamic
Dudes been too old to be posting smilies. That's chick shyt but posting online I don't think it's really an age limit.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its funny because I'm 39 and the only posters who stress that I'm old the most are also in their 30's...real weird shyt. There's 4 posters in their 30's who constantly call me old. None of the younger posters do that.

And I love hip hop...Thats the main reason I'm here.....U cant tell me i'm to old to love hip hop.