How often shld I poop???

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
I'm up near a shyt for every meal.

If you're not shyttin' as often as you're eatin', your digestive system is backed up. Not sure why folks think you're supposed to save shyts up.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

If you're not shyttin' as often as you're eatin', your digestive system is backed up. Not sure why folks think you're supposed to save shyts up.
There is no uniform way you can assume that.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Hip me. What else could it be?

To many variables to list.

I think it's stranger that someone would go after every meal.

Human body is pretty complex to say everyone should react one way.

I'm trying not to get to graphic here.

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
To many variables to list.

I think it's stranger that someone would go after every meal.

Human body is pretty complex to say everyone should react one way.

I'm trying not to get to graphic here.
Type of food, food combination & efficiency of digestive system far as I know.

Strange that you would shyt for every meal you eat? I guess everyone's normal is different.

To clarify, I'm not sayin' one should dump right after every meal. Just that one should dump for each meal. I'm curious about the benefits of one's body saving several meals up to dump at once. I guess that's efficient too, in a different way.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Type of food, food combination & efficiency of digestive system far as I know.

Strange that you would shyt for every meal you eat? I guess everyone's normal is different.

To clarify, I'm not sayin' one should dump right after every meal. Just that one should dump for each meal. I'm curious about the benefits of one's body saving several meals up to dump at once. I guess that's efficient too, in a different way.
I think it depends on your body. Once a meal indicates that its previous meals since you likely aren't processing that quickly.

If you don't eat heavy all day there wouldn't be need.

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
I think it depends on your body. Once a meal indicates that its previous meals since you likely aren't processing that quickly.
I'm certain I'm a couple of meals behind. But several meals COMBINED per shyt sounds like somethin' isn't workin' right, or the diet is not conducive to efficient digestion.

If you don't eat heavy all day there wouldn't be need.
Are you sayin' that there's a benefit to your body holdin' onto several light meals, savin' them for a daily dump? Far as I know, your body isn't slowin' digestion because meals are light.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm certain I'm a couple of meals behind. But several meals COMBINED per shyt sounds like somethin' isn't workin' right, or the diet is not conducive to efficient digestion.

Are you sayin' that there's a benefit to your body holdin' onto several light meals, savin' them for a daily dump? Far as I know, your body isn't slowin' digestion because meals are light.
The variable is that who is to say that it's holding as opposed to processing.

Can't believe I'm saying this but, I go once in the morning and it basically a days worth. I never have the urge other wise. It's so timed and simple that I have a hard time thinking something is wrong.

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
The variable is that who is to say that it's holding as opposed to processing.

Can't believe I'm saying this but, I go once in the morning and it basically a days worth. I never have the urge other wise. It's so timed and simple that I have a hard time thinking something is wrong.
I do know that single food meals & well combine meals digest faster, so I guess some meals consistently fallin' behind or catchin' up is considered normal for some folks. But 1 dump per 3+ meals, consistently?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I do know that single food meals & well combine meals digest faster, so I guess some meals consistently fallin' behind or catchin' up is considered normal for some folks. But 1 dump per 3+ meals, consistently?
Like clock work :blessed:

That said 1 meal is usually a shake.

I only eat to whole food meals a day and maybe a snack.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps

My aunt is a proctologist and said you should be going at least 2-3 times a week. If you go 2-3 times a day, that's fine. But everyones normal is different. Not going after every meal doesnt mean youre backed up. I go once a day and eat 4-6 whole meals a day, no shakes