How often are you breh's around white people?

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's as bad as you make it to be. That's the PC answer.

Most likely you'll come across someone whom is all about themselves (as they should be) and cut throat.

Always look out for self. Always. But you have to toe the line. Play the game. Be more cunning. Be ahead. Predict the outcome. You can't always win...

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

I live in NYC. I'm around people of all races, backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, sexualities, religions, nationalities...every day.

And ain't OP from London? London holds the majority of black folks in the UK and the UK isnt even 5% black.

There's nothing believable about the OP at all.
even in London... as I said other than stores or resturants why or when would I be around white people?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also people talking about new York, theres certain places in new York you only see black people, such as Bronx, esp mountain Vernon

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
even in London... as I said other than stores or resturants why or when would I be around white people?
London is white as fukk just like England. There are everywhere out you aint fooling anybody. Its not like their heavy amounts of predominantly black neighborhoods like that there. Even in East London where my fam on my dad's side is, its not that black.

This is just a terrible troll job. And not even a realistic one.

Even in NYc still there alot of neighborhoods where you wont see white people in numbers like that for days.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
London is white as fukk just like England. There are everywhere out you aint fooling anybody. Its not like their heavy amounts of predominantly black neighborhoods like that there. Even in East London where my fam on my dad's side is, its not that black.

This is just a terrible troll job. And not even a realistic one.

Even in NYc still there alot of neighborhoods where you wont see white people in numbers like that for days.
ill ask again, other than in stores, or resturants why or how would I be around white people?