How Much Pressure Is On Rockstar To Deliver With GTA 6?

how much pressure is on rockstar to deliever with GTA6?

• it needs to be great! the entire AAA industry depends on it succeeding

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Rockstar's future rests on GTA6 being a critical & commerical success

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • GTA6 not being some generation-defining game would be a bummer, but it's not the be-all-end-all

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • it ain't that deep, it's just one game. Rockstar can afford for it to flop and they'd still be fine

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • GTA doesn't have the clout it used to. it's not that big of a deal

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
Daps
If GTA 6 becomes a gigantic disappointment gaming is fukking cooked.

Now, that doesn't mean there won't be some people ready to jump on that train the second a trailer drops, because there's an entire online economy based on nikkas just hating.

There's entire YouTube careers built off of tearing down products that are months away from release. Sad as that is, mfs work in the toxicity.

But if we see reviewers giving this a 7, shyts gonna get real bad.

Daps
I don't see it failing. They've put like a billion dollars into development.

If it does, that's a huge problem

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I mean they skipped an entire gen so they are definitely slow cooking it, and GTA is not a series with crazy high octane missions or oscar worthy storylines (if you know, you know)

All they need is more fun missions, fun characters with fun lines and fun gameplay, the driving was near perfect for me in V, they can still improve the gunplay and of course the melee.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
It's a game 10 years in the making... It's not gonna live up to the expectations no matter what
:yeshrug: I agree with this statement with every big budget Triple A game. Whatever game that people have in their heads. Won’t meet their expectations once the game releases. Not to say GTA 6 is going to be a disappointment. But after the honeymoon period of this game is over with. People are going to be saying that this game didn’t meet expectations. It happened to both GTA 4 and 5 lol.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: I agree with this statement with every big budget Triple A game. Whatever game that people have in their heads. Won’t meet their expectations once the game releases. Not to say GTA 6 is going to be a disappointment. But after the honeymoon period of this game is over with. People are going to be saying that this game didn’t meet expectations. It happened to both GTA 4 and 5 lol.
Exactly breh. This game has been hyped up wayyy to long. We've never seen anything like this before. I said ten years in the making but this game isn't coming out probably for at least another 2 years so probably even 12 to 13 years in the making lol. Yea, this game might be great but it's no way it's gonna exceed all these expectations.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyts gonna break the internet and youtube.

Personally, i know rockstar wouldnt meet my expectations. First off, im expecting multiple states or a massive land area to play on. What disappointed me with GTA 5 is that they only had los santos and the two counties. It would have been nice if they had a san diego type of city in there and towns inbetween. Honestly the best gta rockstar did was san andreas. They need to surpass that while keeping the advancements in gta 4 and 5. I want multiple cities, suburbs, wildlife area, beaches and a massive land area. If they had the whole state of florida, that would be something.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Everybody in this thread is gonna purchase day one, myself included.

Wifey will probably buy a copy for her xbox too.

This shyt gonna be the biggest release of all time on any platform or medium. GTA 6 has 0% chance of flopping.