How much NBA players really make after taxes

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
The writers of these articles should really talk to accountants of high profille athletes cause their number breakdowns are oversimplistic

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
My cousin makes 2.4 million per year from his business. He spent 50k to stay at a penthouse in nyc for a night. It fukked my head up

Also his mans who makes 3m a year... paid an Asian chick to spend the weekend with him...her uber ride was 1700.

I need some millions...I’d never do dumb shyt like them. I’d definitely travel the world and stop flying economy lol

Her uber was going to Neptune? What the entire fuc!!!!!!

SlurRty

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ x NYC
Untitled-design-39.png

this why you gotta play in florida or texas lol

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i own a business bro. I won’t disclose how much I’m making per month. It’s what some make in a year. The point you are missing is I have a plan in play to live in the Caribbean in 2 years. No wife and kids so I’ll be out. My business doesn’t require me to be in ny. I know many people lie online so you can believe I’m bullshytting.

I grew up poor and I’ll be damned to lose it or splurge like an idiot. Oh and they all have said they would never do it if they knew better

Bruh while it’s a lot, if your cousin is really making $2.4 million a year, he’s not gonna miss $50,000. That’s like making $240K and spending $5K on a weekend vacation. People definitely do that.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bruh while it’s a lot, if your cousin is really making $2.4 million a year, he’s not gonna miss $50,000. That’s like making $240K and spending $5K on a weekend vacation. People definitely do that.

i hear you . Me not having millions makes it difficult for me to see myself spending 50k for a night in a penthouse. Maybe take all my family on a vacation