How much NBA players really make after taxes

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
You'd lose that million breh. That 50k is a treat for making the money and being timepoor.

What makes you think you'd have time to travel when you have a company/investors/management and an entire team of employees depending on your leadership ?

Like I said go out and make the money then you'll see how your perspective will change.
Hire senior leaders and managers. You make more millions delegating and scaling than trying to do it yourself

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
You'd lose that million breh. That 50k is a treat for making the money and being timepoor.

What makes you think you'd have time to travel when you have a company/investors/management and an entire team of employees depending on your leadership ?

Like I said go out and make the money then you'll see how your perspective will change.

i own a business bro. I won’t disclose how much I’m making per month. It’s what some make in a year. The point you are missing is I have a plan in play to live in the Caribbean in 2 years. No wife and kids so I’ll be out. My business doesn’t require me to be in ny. I know many people lie online so you can believe I’m bullshytting.

I grew up poor and I’ll be damned to lose it or splurge like an idiot. Oh and they all have said they would never do it if they knew better

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i own a business bro. I won’t disclose how much I’m making per month. It’s what some make in a year. The point you are missing is I have a plan in play to live in the Caribbean in 2 years. No wife and kids so I’ll be out. My business doesn’t require me to be in ny. I know many people lie online so you can believe I’m bullshytting.

I grew up poor and I’ll be damned to lose it or splurge like an idiot. Oh and they all have said they would never do it if they knew better

I never said you didn't lol. I don't come from wealth neither and made a hefty sum a few years back. TWICE
There are certain things I never thought I'd partake in but I don't regret them because money isn't finite like that.

Each to his own but after a certain level of liquidity - you can splurge every now and again.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadcam:
Exactly. They probably have an entire financial team find every break and loophole
I need a tax team. :francis: I’m getting raped this year by the irs. I bee looking at the final page of turbo tax for two months:mjcry: not submitting shyt til the last day possible:sadcam:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You can see why Karl Malone didn't have an agent for most of his career. No agent should be getting a cut off these top tier players. They're getting the max regardless.

word id just ask for max and have a lawyer look over the contract, sign the biggest shoe deal offered to me and drop off my void check

i understand if you're a fringe guy and an agent can get you a try out with their connections etc.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
My cousin makes 2.4 million per year from his business. He spent 50k to stay at a penthouse in nyc for a night. It fukked my head up

Also his mans who makes 3m a year... paid an Asian chick to spend the weekend with him...her uber ride was 1700.

I need some millions...I’d never do dumb shyt like them. I’d definitely travel the world and stop flying economy lol
I'ma assume "Uber ride" is code :pachaha:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
My cousin makes 2.4 million per year from his business. He spent 50k to stay at a penthouse in nyc for a night. It fukked my head up

Also his mans who makes 3m a year... paid an Asian chick to spend the weekend with him...her uber ride was 1700.

I need some millions...I’d never do dumb shyt like them. I’d definitely travel the world and stop flying economy lol
Lol and ur cuz in ain’t let u hold nothing :ohhh::russ::mjlol:must be distance cousin :mjcry:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Lol and ur cuz in ain’t let u hold nothing :ohhh::russ::mjlol:must be distance cousin :mjcry:
We were closer when we were younger but family issues between folks made it difficult to hang around. In 2015 he asked me to help him with his business when he was first starting out and I had to say no cause my pops didn’t want me deal with that side of the family smh.

he’s helping me now. I’m doing real well but it ain’t nowhere close to what he makes at his dealership but I’m glad I am doing good now

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
endorsements are huge.

and so are charities since they help with tax deductions :lolbron:

Anyway, it shows you that you ain't really "rich" rich until you have a billion dollars.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
We were closer when we were younger but family issues between folks made it difficult to hang around. In 2015 he asked me to help him with his business when he was first starting out and I had to say no cause my pops didn’t want me deal with that side of the family smh.

he’s helping me now. I’m doing real well but it ain’t nowhere close to what he makes at his dealership but I’m glad I am doing good now
He owns a used car lot ?

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Makes you wonder why pro athletes across various sports never got together to lobby law makers towards a more favorable tax code for themselves.

No reason for them to be getting taxed like regular payroll employees.