How much money would it take for your morals to start bending a lil bit?

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
On twitter some European hoe Corinna Kopf claimed she’s made over 67 million dollars since making an Only Fans three years ago

So to me there’s already people doing legal degeneracy for free

A million will get me to start acting different

A million and knowing you going to be dead in five years they will make a movie about me and feed the next generations

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
As somebody who had those ambitions, my conscience says otherwise. For some strange reason, throughout my desperate times and even the good moments, I always turned down evil deeds.

• When I was a salesman, I would often tell the truth about products and it caused me a chance to be a full time worker
  • Had women of my past try to convince me to move back to Philly, but I stayed through the hardships of life in the south with my wife during humble beginnings
  • Sacrificing every single thing I either had from a good paying job and a nice pad, to being homeless and starting over again because I wanted to help my wife with her dreams of helping out kids overseas
Shoot even leaving my hometown was like getting rid of riches of the earth, because i finally realized the truth and it outweighs more than gold.

Would I do it again? Yes I would. Because at the end of it all, I was always appreciative of the little thing just to get to bigger dreams. I would rather get it honest in God's timing, than cut corners and fall from grace.

Hell, even if I could do the most, my spirit always be like "breh wtf, you know that shyt is not cool but aite"

It's a catch 22 of being honest and truthful.
What’s the truth ?

I’d like to know more of your story not nosy but it sounds like you built yourself up then tore it down again multiple times

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
While I mostly agree with what y'all are saying, I don't think it's that black and white. Like if someone came to you and told you to murder your family for x amount of money, you wouldn't do it no matter the prices. However I'm sure you have some moral convictions that aren't as strong and you would probably bend them a bit for the right price.

I'm saying all this however with the assumption that you're not a well off person (because most people aren't). Now if you're already rich and you're doing immoral things for money like scorcese in this example, I think that's actually despicable and the only reason you'd do it is because you didn't have morals in the first place.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
When you walk with god, what is wealth
Money is God in the vast majority of the world.

Edit: To answer the question: I can be a morally defunct individual, so it'd depend on my mood. If you told me that you'd give me 10 million to press a button to drop a nuke that would kill 150,000 people AND I'd face zero legal trouble, I'd do that shìt.

I'm not gonna hold you, and I'll probably seem crazy for this, but the main reason that I don't participate some illegal things is because of the risk of prison / capital punishment. If murder weren't illegal, I would've took several people off the map by now:mjlol:.

And I'm one of the most generous people you'd ever meet, but I'm also a very mood-based person.

Last edited:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
My morals are flexible. Caring about humanity and caring about people are completely different things.

Nothing is off the table but let's start at 200K. If you're telling me there is zero effect on the way friends and family view me then let's start at 100K.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
What’s the truth ?

I’d like to know more of your story not nosy but it sounds like you built yourself up then tore it down again multiple times

Basically it wasn't all roses on the areas I thought could be. With the good times comes arrogance which I suffered from, along with not taking care of myself physically and mentally. The moment my wife saw my legs being dark and swollen due to my diabetes it was enough to be like enough is enough.

Plus at to the fact that my son out of his own mouth missed that I was in a small time gig or home because I was addicted to work. Yet, I was basically running away from my own problems. Once I sat I realized that I have never griefed fully of my mother's passing, forgave myself for the pain I caused, and never accepted that I can't fixed everything.

The moment I was sitting in the car with my son surrounded by spoiling food and a drop of water was the day I surrendered.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Coli likes to get technical. Technically we are all complicit in some way by blah blah blah degree of association by whatever means, usually silence or apathy.........if you truly live by right and wrong and not shades of gray you can self assess and figure out to what degree........no fake soap box needed.........I outfitted and maintained pilots and the like that fly war machines that dropped the bombs the world over.......and i did it starting out as an E1...........this isn't the current pay scale we talking about either so if we being technical I have had a hand in killing maiming or injuring thousands...... hundreds of thousands maybe.........and I did it for basically pennies starting out

Last edited:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
OP don't expect anyone to come in here and be honest. Openly everyone is just too good to sell out but behind closed door, you put the right dollar amount in front of someone and 99% of the time they all will bend.
Exactly how people like Diddy and Weinstein were able to do shyt like they were doing for years. People knew just didn't wanna jeopardize their bag.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Money is God in the vast majority of the world.

Edit: To answer the question: I can be a morally defunct individual, so it'd depend on my mood. If you told me that you'd give me 10 million to press a button to drop a nuke that would kill 150,000 people AND I'd face zero legal trouble, I'd do that shìt.

I'm not gonna hold you, and I'll probably seem crazy for this, but the main reason that I don't participate some illegal things is because of the risk of prison / capital punishment. If murder weren't illegal, I would've took several people off the map by now:mjlol:.

And I'm one of the most generous people you'd ever meet, but I'm also a very mood-based person.
The only thing making it murder is societal rules breh.......which is why I find it weird people that keep trying to get people to move away from religion........it's cool if people aren't down, but there awesome absolute animals that are caged by the concept of religion, and if they weren't bound by that shyt would get out of hand immediately.........people don't understand what true anarchy and chaos really is.......they still think there will be some kind or order ...

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Only takes $100K in Coli Cash for me to bend my morals like Joe Theismann's knee :birdman:

Once that deposit is made....

*Slim Charles voice*

Who we hittin?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Depends on what we talking about. Not doing nothing to kids or innocent lives for any money.