How much money would it take for your morals to start bending a lil bit?

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
I was on twitter and someone talked about their defense company salary and it got me thinkin :jbhmm:

If you are anti war, how much money would it take your you to put those morals aside a couple hours a day for a couple years and sleep peacefully at night? 150, 200k?

And some woman said for a million a year she’d be shakin ass on the internet and I think that’s valid :manny:

I think most people have some part of their mental ideal that they’d put aside for the right amount

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
But God said to him, 'You fool! This very night you will die! And the things you prepared — whose will they be

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I was on twitter and someone talked about their defense company salary and it got me thinkin :jbhmm:

If you are anti war, how much money would it take your you to put those morals aside a couple hours a day for a couple years and sleep peacefully at night? 150, 200k?

And some woman said for a million a year she’d be shakin ass on the internet and I think that’s valid :manny:

I think most people have some part of their mental ideal that they’d put aside for the right amount
It depends. There are things i wont do no matter the price :francis: because there are some cost my i cant afford.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
It depends. There are things i wont do no matter the price :francis: because there are some cost my i cant afford.

See I agree breh.

But I think I’d help design a rocket for like 210k a year :manny:

Use up my vacation time at the end of the year to get my mind right for the next year

Last edited:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
OP don't expect anyone to come in here and be honest. Openly everyone is just too good to sell out but behind closed door, you put the right dollar amount in front of someone and 99% of the time they all will bend.
I’m being absolutely honest. You’re right, most people would sell out because they already do it every day. If for example those millions of dollars meant having to murder innocent people, or cause the deaths of thousands hell no I wouldn’t. Only a sociopath would.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
As somebody who had those ambitions, my conscience says otherwise. For some strange reason, throughout my desperate times and even the good moments, I always turned down evil deeds.

• When I was a salesman, I would often tell the truth about products and it caused me a chance to be a full time worker
  • Had women of my past try to convince me to move back to Philly, but I stayed through the hardships of life in the south with my wife during humble beginnings
  • Sacrificing every single thing I either had from a good paying job and a nice pad, to being homeless and starting over again because I wanted to help my wife with her dreams of helping out kids overseas
Shoot even leaving my hometown was like getting rid of riches of the earth, because i finally realized the truth and it outweighs more than gold.

Would I do it again? Yes I would. Because at the end of it all, I was always appreciative of the little thing just to get to bigger dreams. I would rather get it honest in God's timing, than cut corners and fall from grace.

Hell, even if I could do the most, my spirit always be like "breh wtf, you know that shyt is not cool but aite"

It's a catch 22 of being honest and truthful.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I’m being absolutely honest. You’re right, most people would sell out because they already do it every day. If for example those millions of dollars meant having to murder innocent people, or cause the deaths of thousands hell no I wouldn’t. Only a sociopath would.

We don't even have to go that extreme. If you own a successful supermarket that sold cigarettes you'd basically be causing the slow death of thousands of people but no one would call you a sociopath, you'd be called a successful businessman.

Now of course I'd expect you to say what sounds nice and reply with: "But if I had a supermarket I wouldn't sell cigarettes" but them cigarettes bring in serious paper and that's what the people want so it is a fair exchange and good legal business move. And we on The Coli will never know what you'd really do if that type of opportunity were in your midst.

Last edited: