How much money did you have when you moved into your first place?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
none i had just got my 1st apt when i was 18, didnt have no money for a deposit , but i hit some numbers on the lotto and had enuf for my deposit. i got kicked out 4 mths later cuz my then bd stabbed this nikka who was at my house. i told the nikka to leave cuz my bd was on his way over and he decided to stay and see whats up. fukked up story but thats for another time.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
not bad, did you run into problems after?

no not really. I had 2 stacks saved after copping furniture and paying my rent deposit. I had been working for like 6 months full time while staying at my parents crib prior to that, so I was kinda set up to move for good by then.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
none i had just got my 1st apt when i was 18, didnt have no money for a deposit , but i hit some numbers on the lotto and had enuf for my deposit. i got kicked out 4 mths later cuz my then bd stabbed this nikka who was at my house. i told the nikka to leave cuz my bd was on his way over and he decided to stay and see whats up. fukked up story but thats for another time.

What kind of female are you ?

You sound scust:huhldup:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

damn, the lotto saved you, i need that luck

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I didn't have anything really....just another check coming in the next few weeks. Stayed at my sisters for a month or so before moving out. Had to pay security and pro rated shyt. Came out to about 7 then had to get utilities and all that.