How much are you guys paying for your internet service?

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I'm in the DMV too. You got a contract? And that's the performance pro internet right?

Yea it's the performance pro internet. Its a 24 month contract with a discount the first year I believe. I only have one DVR in my living room and I use the Xfinity streaming app on my Roku tv in the bedroom to cut down costs.

my other option was YouTube tv + performance pro internet but it was like a 5$ difference so I just bundled it with their cable. I had a lot more channels (it's only basic now) but once I moved they took a lot away smh

Salute to being a DMV brethren lol

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Yea it's the performance pro internet. Its a 24 month contract with a discount the first year I believe. I only have one DVR in my living room and I use the Xfinity streaming app on my Roku tv in the bedroom to cut down costs.

my other option was YouTube tv + performance pro internet but it was like a 5$ difference so I just bundled it with their cable. I had a lot more channels (it's only basic now) but once I moved they took a lot away smh

Salute to being a DMV brethren lol
YouTube TV is now $65 a month. Just raised the price today.

I made this thread cuz I'm reconsidering my options my contracts expired now. I don't want to go under another agreement but it cost more if you don't.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
YouTube TV is now $65 a month. Just raised the price today.

I made this thread cuz I'm reconsidering my options my contracts expired now. I don't want to go under another agreement but it cost more if you don't.

Oh wow I was unaware. That's a STEEP increase.

Just read an article on it - all this for some viacom channels? GTFOH.

Streaming may have jumped the shark.

Have you considered Sling? My gf has it but it's not really heavy on sports channels.

If you do xfinity you have 30 days to try it out

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
AT&T Fiber 1000 $90

E37-EF221-6-F0-A-403-D-9-EA1-2999-F64-C6727.jpg