How much are you guys paying for your internet service?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea thats what i had as well. It's only that price for the first year.

na man...that’s the plan straight up...they’re even offering a free year of disney+...now that expires after a year and they mention they’ll charge $6.99/ mo. after that but the internet price/speed stays the same...absolutely no mention of a change...the only thing I was incorrect about was saving $10 for autopay...that only applies if you include a wireless plan as well...so I’ll be paying $64.99 for 200 up/down

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Time to move out the sticks my guy.

not in the sticks our area developer lied and screwed up them and at&t. Someone didn’t check to see if lines were put down and someone said they did which wasn’t true.

Once that Covid hit and new shopping center and movie theatre started to get build talks of getting it happened cuz of kids school needs and then it did

we got at&t fiber for our area exclusively as part of the deal granted it’s been 5 years of nothing of but satellite internet

they are still putting lines throughout our 300 house area some of it is done some of it isn’t but I should have it up and running on my street from looks of it next week

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
$49 right now with ATT Gigabit internet

Real world speed I'm getting is about 450 down and about 350 up normally. Had a burst hit 700 mbps dl once on a speed test tho :whew:

Yup. Had some 850 bursts on my speeds when downloading. Had a nikka like :damn:

But thats when plugged in directly to their modem. I have a mesh router plugged into the AT&T modem in the basement in the mancave with the other mesh router on the 3rd level of the crib.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
$50 Xfinity
237mbps down

I think i want 1 gig but it feels unnecessary for just me

You're good where you're at. It's really only worth the extra cost if you have frequently have several devices all running off it at once.