how many times you brehs hit up the barber shop?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I dont understand why people dont learn to cut their own hair and just get line ups. It takes 10 minutes to give yourself a fade. 5 minutes to give yourself a ceaser.

My dude uses a razor when he gives line ups so his are worth it.

When a rocked my low caesar I used to cut it myself, now that I got the fro I cant do it.

Also my barbers shape up >>>>> anything I ever tried to do on my own.

Thats the main reason why I continue to go

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Since getting an Andis...about once a month.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I dont understand why people dont learn to cut their own hair and just get line ups. It takes 10 minutes to give yourself a fade. 5 minutes to give yourself a ceaser.

My dude uses a razor when he gives line ups so his are worth it.

For the same reason I wouldn't try surgery on myself :yeshrug:

My barber hooks up my hair better than I ever could.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
4 times a month but if some shyt pop up that requires a fresh line up...5.

Whenever my family gets together we joke on whoever got the oldest hairline down to the minute (zeeked hairlines get clowned aswell) :yeshrug:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Week 1 Haircut = 20
Week 2 Line up = 7
Week 3 Haircut = 20
Week 4 Line up = 7

Total with tips 70 a month

Thats my Current set up. I have a beard and goatee and my barber is dope with the razor line ups. My facial hair grows quick so I gotta keep it sharp.

When I didnt have the beard tho....it was easy to clean up so I just went once every two weeks.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Since getting an Andis...about once a month.

that's the next purchase, I need an official complete grooming kit. I use the pop-up attachment on my electric razor and it does a good job, but I know I can make it better. shyt If there was someway I could give myself the perfect line up on the back of my head, I wouldn't have to frequent the barbershop as much.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Cut my own hair after my barber nicked my ear and made me bleed.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Thats my Current set up. I have a beard and goatee and my barber is dope with the razor line ups. My facial hair grows quick so I gotta keep it sharp.

When I didnt have the beard tho....it was easy to clean up so I just went once every two weeks.

You in Chicago right. Where you go to get your shyt cut? I will be up there prolly next week.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
that's the next purchase, I need an official complete grooming kit. I use the pop-up attachment on my electric razor and it does a good job, but I know I can make it better. shyt If there was someway I could give myself the perfect line up on the back of my head, I wouldn't have to frequent the barbershop as much.

I only go just to cut the hair down low...but all that in between lining up/grooming, I do that myself.

IMO unless its to support ur local barber/economy, there's no need to go to barbers multiple times in a month when these exist...

ANDIS-T-OUTLINER-TRIMMER.jpg

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone know where I can find a tutorial that teaches people how to cut their own hair?