How many times we gotta do this to yall: Offical 49ers @ Saints thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Aye why do I never hear about how bad the 49ers O Coordinator is....aside from 49ers fans.

media too much on Harbs and Kaep's dikk, even though the Kaep love is subsiding. Granted looking at a lot of replays, these cats aren't getting open from the plays that Roman is calling.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Aye why do I never hear about how bad the 49ers O Coordinator is....aside from 49ers fans.
because the media is reactionary idiots who dont want to dissect plays beyond basic kindergarten shyt

but Ill say that the playcalling was a bit better in this game. at least they utilized short routes more...it still sucked in general though

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
its all good
I hated that call especially considering how I hate ticky tacky calls on offense...but at the end of the day we had our chance to win the game and frankie had an inexcusable drop and then the disaster possession at the end.

Yall going to make the playoffs, hopefully we don't play yall again :whoa:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because the media is reactionary idiots who dont want to dissect plays beyond basic kindergarten shyt

but Ill say that the playcalling was a bit better in this game. at least they utilized short routes more...it still sucked in general though

that pass to baldwin tells you whats going on, nobody is aware of the situation. baldwin wasnt paying attention to the fact that kaep was getting blitz and had to get rid of it and ran a clear out without even looking

i mean hes getting blitzed

pay attention

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
that pass to baldwin tells you whats going on, nobody is aware of the situation. baldwin wasnt paying attention to the fact that kaep was getting blitz and had to get rid of it and ran a clear out without even looking

i mean hes getting blitzed

pay attention
eh...most wideouts will point out blitzers, but not sure they can do anything more after when they start their route.