how many times a week do you have sex?

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
yep. can be a matter of sex drive. :reallybreh: :thatass: @ the last part

I have a very high drive but I do not cheat so I like to stay consistent to where I do not have to masturbate too often...but not too much to where we become bored with one another...there are only so many tricks and sex games you can play lol....

I'll probably end up fukkin that up too :lupe:

Plus I cant have sex with a broken heart :wow: :to:

who broke your heart?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Perfect thread to find out who is fukking who on here...

Daps
:to:

v3n7gw.jpg

I was in the same boat not too long ago. Stay positive.:smile: It's definitely easier said than done, but it will take the edge off for sure.:thumbsup:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I have a very high drive but I do not cheat so I like to stay consistent to where I do not have to masturbate too often...but not too much to where we become bored with one another...there are only so many tricks and sex games you can play lol....

indeed the longer you wait it out the better it is, imo. the buildup before the climax. and spontaneity is something i discover (maybe it just the women i dealt with in the past) women adore.

who broke your heart?

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace

yep spontaneous outdoor sex is the best...like randomly performing oral under the table...:ahh:and I always like the build up tease

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
hmmmmmmmmm you're putting thoughts in my head now. but on a side note it keeps the female guessing and she becomes more engage due to this imo.

I like keeping my man guessing...my ex was boring...he always used to be like what if someone sees us:merchant:

:stopitslime:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I'm good for two times a week. More if I'm that horny and willing to pick one of these other whipless hoes up. I'm single and it's never with the same hoe within that week.