how many times a week do you have sex?

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
all of this five x a week shyt is wild.

I dont simply dont have enough sperm in my testicles.
Then after a couple of nuts every day ... it starts to become unpleasant.
Start screaming when im about to nut .. then pop a teaspoon...
And then on days where i get none... my testicles start to hurt n shyt.

5x a week is delicious. ..but if we live together I'll accept 3x a week sometimes

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
5x a week is delicious. ..but if we live together I'll accept 3x a week sometimes

I am not gonna lie. These titties have to be milked TWICE a day. Morning and evening session everyday is a must. Anything lower than that is a waste of your woman's biological time.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
i can triple that

ummm yea?

honestly after living with someone for a few years I do not need it that often because it can become boring after a while...as long as its consistent I am fine...a few times a week in a live in relationship...and while I am on my period I like to have blow job week...

I am not gonna lie. These titties have to be milked TWICE a day. Morning and evening session everyday is a must. Anything lower than that is a waste of your woman's biological time.

lol so you masturbate a lot?

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
ummm yea?

honestly after living with someone for a few years I do not need it that often because it can become boring after a while...as long as its consistent I am fine...a few times a week in a live in relationship...and while I am on my period I like to have blow job week...

yep. can be a matter of sex drive. :reallybreh: :thatass: @ the last part

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

:to:

v3n7gw.jpg

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess if I wanted to I could have it almost everyday but I'm saving money and trying to get things in order so sex has become secondary.

Haven't smashed since the beginning of march. This drought is kinda long thinking about it.