How many pushups straight can you do?

semtex

:)
Daps
Why not? :what:

I lift 5 days a week and I still make sure to get my pullups and pushups in.

Weightlifting=Weight Room Strong
Pushups/Pullups= Real Life Strong

:ufdup:
depends on what kind of weightlifting. If you're talking about bs like skull crushers and bicep curls then yeah but functional movements (deads, rows, swings, etc) make you very strong.

Pushups are a superior movement to bench though it's just tough to add resistance and they're pretty boring tbh. Nobody questions the effectiveness of pull-ups and chins though.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
depends on what kind of weightlifting. If you're talking about bs like skull crushers and bicep curls then yeah but functional movements (deads, rows, swings, etc) make you very strong.

Pushups are a superior movement to bench though it's just tough to add resistance and they're pretty boring tbh. Nobody questions the effectiveness of pull-ups and chins though.

I wouldnt call skull crushers and bicep curls BS as long as your adding weight to the excersises:ehh: but deadlifts,rows,etc def are very very good.

Yea I dont do regular pushups anymore I throw on my backpack and add weight plates and do my pushups and pullups:patrice:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
117 slow pushups straight?:ehh:hard to believe but if you say so breh:yeshrug:
do them three times a week slow and your body gets use to it just like everything else (it shows too). I know other dudes who do way more than me straight. Hell have you seen the world records for the number of pushups straight

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
do them three times a week slow and your body gets use to it just like everything else (it shows too). I know other dudes who do way more than me straight. Hell have you seen the world records for the number of pushups straight

I mean no pause in between, Im pretty sure I could do 100+ If I paused, I mean just straight up, straight down no rest.