How many points does a chick lose for bad breath?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Major loss of points. I remember reading that Beyonce breath smelled so bad that Nas had to turn her advances down; I never looked at Beyonce the same after that day.

I can take slightly discolored teeth, bad hair .e.t.c. but if your breath kicks like a spasm, i ain't fukkin with you, period.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Man, def "fukk killa". Went on a date with a nice lady but the bytch gargled with shyt-erine. I was like :ld: as she spoke....OFTEN. Jinkies!!:whoo:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Jumping out the gym and hopping back in the datingsphere...

Based on true events: women will get they hair, nails did. Outfits picked. Then upon greeting, they fail to complete that ensemble with a binaca shot to the dentale or a chiclet passed the lipstick. What gives, Tif?

I dunno what kind of specimen with a heartbeat and can neglect such an important facet of presentation?

Just becuz u smell sweet. That hot breff finna spawn hell speak (but u tryna be a gentleman so u dont tell breeze).

Long hair, dont care. Even if ya cooch whet... With zero ingrown hairs. Todays news expressed: "you need a trident wrapped around a Sucret!!".

N thats just my 2 cents.

Daps
if it is just a hygiene issue or a bad diet that can easily be fixed. those points aren't permanent deductions in my book.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Complete turn off.

Lemme drop a gem on my brothas AND sistas: if someone got horrible breath all the damn time they might have crazy bacteria in their mouth, and a disease. Kissing someone with a bunch of bacteria/cavities/etc in their mouth can transfer that shyt to you, and give you the same symptoms. Yes, you can get cavities from kissing people.

Watch out brehs :birdman:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
a bytch gon lose all her points, if she anything less than a 8/10, its a wrap for that bytch permanently

if she a 9/10 or 10/10 i might put tha bytch up on some fresh breath game :manny: