How many points does a chick lose for bad breath?

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
I know this dime piece redbone, I see her around and talk to her when i see her but I don't want to take it further than that because her breath is awful. If it was a one time or two time thing, it would be forgivable, but her mouth constantly smells like years of plaque build up and makes me angry whenever I catch a wiff. I lose all attraction to a broad with bad breath, I can't even be friends with them because i'd be mad all day. How about yall?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
If her breath stinks all the time. I would just try to keep some chewing gum on standby. Like you said, I can see once or twice, but all the time?? It may be a sign to an even bigger problem. :whoo:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:scusthov:

How would you get close to her?

Conversations like this?

ew110304b.jpg

And if she wants to kiss you......:usure:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Probably halitosis. You don't know her that well to have her check it out because she probably doesn't realize it. She may need to get her tonsils removed to alleviate the problem.

Whoboy

Riddle Me This
Daps
Reppin
The DMV
I been through a bad breath broad before! Even after she just brushed her teeth her mouth was still humming a little! After analyzing her oral care I realized she was not cleaning her tongue. I made it a point to brush my teeth at her house and use my tongue scrapper. She asked what it was and I was glad to put her onto the device. Tongue Check!:wtf:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I been through a bad breath broad before! Even after she just brushed her teeth her mouth was still humming a little! After analyzing her oral care I realized she was not cleaning her tongue. I made it a point to brush my teeth at her house and use my tongue scrapper. She asked what it was and I was glad to put her onto the device. Tongue Check!:wtf:
This post, combined with that avatar is classic. Hahahhahaa.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I know who u talking about:pachaha: