How Many of You Read this book in elementary school? Be honest.

Ya'll Ever Read this book?

• Yes

Votes: 106 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don't read

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Not one mention of the muthafukking giving tree? :dahell:
The_Giving_Tree.jpg

Who raised you weirdos? :what:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I remember the book fairs and how cool it was to buy shyt. No one wanted to be that one poor kid who couldn't buy anything.
Just went to my brothers book fair Wednesday at his school. Brought back so many memories. But them prices had me like :hhh:

I remember back in the day you could cop a pack of pencils, an eraser and a pencil sharpener for like 50 cents each. Books could run you bout 2.00 - 4.00

Man my brother wanted this book Diary of a Wimpy Kid and that thing was 8.99:why: Had to come up off a 10 dollar bill for a childrens book. They running kids pockets nowadays.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

I was obsessed with this book lol

mufaros-beautiful-daughters.jpg

ispy_riddles3.jpg

That loud pack
:wow:

9780060261061-us-300.jpg

stories_julan.jpg

11347872._UY200_.jpg

IMO, Roll Of Thunder Hear My Cry, Let The Circle Be Unbroken, and The Road To Memphis should be required reading for all AA children. :salute:to mom dukes for making sure that there were books by black authors featuring black characters in the house. You the real MVP :to:.
Memories:to:
Cats use to go to the book fair just to steal posters and stuff
:mjlol:
I used to buy the books with the comic compilations:whew: spider girl:whew:
X men:whew:
Batman:whew:

I even stole a madden 06 guide book for my brother as a late birthday gift:lolbron:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
damn i miss the innocence of youth....thats why when i see kids it makes me feel warm inside because they are still seeing life in all its beauty....

remember going to the library and looking at SI for Kids with the homies lol

remember i use to check out all kinds of books and really read them...the playstation 2 fukked all that up for me in middle school :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha: