How many of you guys mom told you not to bring home a white girl

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Nah. My moms side is mixed like crazy. But I guess you have little choice living in Arizona.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
where is the link between this?

that's some insecure hoodrat shyt to indoctrinate. whoever says that probably gotta indian scalp on their head at the time.

probably the same type of mothers who tell their daughters not to date black men cus her father wasn't shyt.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
that's some insecure hoodrat shyt to indoctrinate. whoever says that probably gotta indian scalp on their head at the time.

probably the same type of mothers who tell their daughters not to date black men cus her father wasn't shyt.

:leostare: so now only weaved hoodrats dont want that milk of magnesia in they household?

and the same hoodrats dont want they daughter to get a black boy? are :usure: you want to take this route?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
my pops used to say this all the time until he visited my campus one day and saw all the snowbunnies..Dude pulled a :whew: and has done a complete 180 on the topic.:steviej:
:russ: My dad is similar

He don't care who I date, but my mom has clearly said don't bring no white girl home :usure:

When she said that my Dad was like :childplease: "Get a white girl if you want son" :myman:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
my pops used to say this all the time until he visited my campus one day and saw all the snowbunnies..Dude pulled a :whew: and has done a complete 180 on the topic.:steviej:

Truth. I haven't brought any of my white chicks to moms, but I was kickin it with one when my dad was in town and visited. Dude really liked that bytch. It....was weird.