HOW MANY OF YOU BELIEVE THE USG TARGETS BLACKS IN THE DRUG WAR?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jim crow laws were specific in which people it targeted (people of color).

Where in the drug laws does it say black or people of color?:comeon:

You are barking at the wrong tree....The dealers are the problem not the law.

It doesn't matter how the law is written as long as you have black selling blacks drugs, you will always end up at square 1.

what about the coke/crack sentencing disparity?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, if you get into the drug game now, it's about the lifetstyle, not
about survival:rudy:

:what:

what world are you living in? a lot of black people are struggling, suffering through lives of abject poverty from which there is no discernible escape. most of the black men imprisoned for drug dealing are there because the government cannot have black men breaking free from the institutionalized poverty they've engineered in our community. this includes those who are selling petty weight that sees little profit; those men, too, are dealing drugs to put food in their bellies.

what alternatives do they have? look outside your window. white people are not hiring black people, unless it is in the public sector, and those jobs are dwindling. look at the private sector. go into any fortune 500 company or even a small business, and see if the representation of blacks is proportional to our population. affirmative action did wonders for white women, but blacks are discriminated against when it comes to hiring. these companies have an ANYONE BUT BLACKS hiring policy.

and it's not even subtle. so, don't lecture me on the motivations behind drug dealing. i know damn well why they're doing it.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
:what:

what world are you living in? a lot of black people are struggling, suffering through lives of abject poverty from which there is no discernible escape. most of the black men imprisoned for drug dealing are there because the government cannot have black men breaking free from the institutionalized poverty they've engineered in our community. this includes those who are selling petty weight that sees little profit; those men, too, are dealing drugs to put food in their bellies.

what alternatives do they have? look outside your window. white people are not hiring black people, unless it is in the public sector, and those jobs are dwindling. look at the private sector. go into any fortune 500 company or even a small business, and see if the representation of blacks is proportional to our population. affirmative action did wonders for white women, but blacks are discriminated against when it comes to hiring. these companies have an ANYONE BUT BLACKS hiring policy.

and it's not even subtle. so, don't lecture me on the motivations behind drug dealing. i know damn well why they're doing it.

:heh:

Don't come at me with that bullshyt, because I promise you
you don't know what the hell you talking about.

There were a lotta things that led up to the drug trade being
a viable trade to the U.S

Now, there is no excuse unless you want fast money and false
glory. :russ:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad to see most of see the issue quite clearly for what it is-a highly successful attempt to introduce blackmen to the private prison biz. WHAT DO WE DO? Do we continue moaning about it on boards like this hoping for Jackson,Sharpton and Obama to save us?
Can we as a people institute our own plan of action to permanently change things? Can we at least try?