HOW MANY OF YOU BELIEVE THE USG TARGETS BLACKS IN THE DRUG WAR?

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh's make sure you support this sisters book

9781595586438_custom-6b2e7f684e487f613a4a347b73583e98e66c09fa-s4-c85.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You all recognise this is real. WHAT THEN IS TO BE DONE? Or do we confine action to mere discussions on forums like this? I'd like to think we're all better than that.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Well don't do drugs then

basically...if you leave the sh!t alone and stay as far away as humanly possible from it, you have nothing to worry about.

We been through the 60s with heroin,70s with coke, 80s &90s with the crack era and these militant, conspirital types still aint figured it out.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
:tdogg:

fukk outta here. you're a slave to not only the white man's religion but his p*ssy ass laws that don't seem to apply to his own community.

why do you find it necessary to do drugs?

If you don't want to get caught up don't do drugs. It's that simple.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why do you find it necessary to do drugs?

If you don't want to get caught up don't do drugs. It's that simple.

it's only that simple if you're simple minded. i don't find it necessary to do drugs, but targeting black communities while leaving their own communities alone for the same activities is the problem -- not that drugs are being bought and sold. nikkas like you would have been content with slavery or segregation because of the laws

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
it's only that simple if you're simple minded. i don't find it necessary to do drugs, but targeting black communities while leaving their own communities alone for the same activities is the problem -- not that drugs are being bought and sold. nikkas like you would have been content with slavery or segregation because of the laws

Apples and oranges.

White folks owned black slaves.

Black drug dealers sell blacks the most drugs.

Come again. The first attempt was weak. :obama3:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apples and oranges.

White folks owned black slaves.

Black drug dealers sell blacks the most drugs.

Come again. The first attempt was weak. :obama3:

what does that have to do with the law? :alright:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
what does that have to do with the law? :alright:

Well you tell me...you were the one who tried to make a comparison to slavery. Which is way off.

The law is designed to punish drug users and dealers...Seems to me you should be mad at the dealers and not the written law.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well you tell me...you were the one who tried to make a comparison to slavery. Which is way off.

The law is designed to punish drug users and dealers...Seems to me you should be mad at the dealers and not the written law.

like i said, nikkas like you woulda been content with jim crow laws.

laws can be used to be to systematically target one group over others. you over there :cape: for the cacs who want to reinforce their supremacy, while they line prisons up with black men for the same shyt they let their own with.

but yeah, those who use or sell drugs or the sole problem and not the system that created and profits off this complex :smh:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
like i said, nikkas like you woulda been content with jim crow laws.

laws can be used to be to systematically target one group over others. you over there :cape: for the cacs who want to reinforce their supremacy, while they line prisons up with black men for the same shyt they let their own with.

but yeah, those who use or sell drugs or the sole problem and not the system that created and profits off this complex :smh:

Jim crow laws were specific in which people it targeted (people of color).

Where in the drug laws does it say black or people of color?:comeon:

You are barking at the wrong tree....The dealers are the problem not the law.

It doesn't matter how the law is written as long as you have black selling blacks drugs, you will always end up at square 1.