How many of yall remember those TOS warnings from AOL

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yahoo chat >>>>>>>> aol chat :comeon:

blackplanet chat and that fast moving screen. You say hi to a shawty then 10 thousand other people respond before you see her answer :birdman:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:skip: :snoop: @ me in 6th grade printin out all dese emails I used to get from dis girl i met in one of dem "Teens" chatrooms. Me n dat bish was choppin it up back n forth for like 4-5 monfs. Used to take dem shyts to school n show nikkas at lunch time what was goin down and have em all like :ohhh:. lmfao Used to sit dere sippin mah Hi-C gettin props like :obama:
i thought i was the only one who printed chat logs and took them to school :lolbron:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:laugh:

I use to have tons of <>< accounts (only a few might get that reference). I actually use to use vb and make pr0gz..hit a motherfukker with a cross fader, scroll, roll the dice and play sounds in the chat room lol

I used to <>< on Prodigy. I was like 10 and that $3/hour bullshyt wasn't happening so I had to find other accounts to go into chat rooms with. I couldn't believe how easy it was. Some people cussed me out and said they reported me and then I would message back and say their report was received and I was flagging them for misusing the function. Never tried it on AOL but all of my friends that did it ended up getting caught and having their entire account banned :lolbron:

I had a Mac so I could never use the progz but since I wasn't using windows, I couldn't be punted. Anytime someone tried to punt me, I could just forward their IMs to TOS :whoo:

The Surgeon

Rookie
Daps
even though you negged me havoc, the tos was trash because those fakkit ass guides could legit ban your account, lame. i always had my own master account because i paid out of pocket but that shyt sucked. homo ass guides

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Id be like :ooh: when id hear that door open sound on the buddy list , get ready to turn simp mode on

sends im

waits

still waiting..:why:

door close sounds, she signs off :dead:

and I done cussed out everyone in my fam to get on the computer and used the "I need to check my mail" excuse.

pops hit you with the :wtb:
:pachaha: :laff: Real shyt my nikka.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
What you know about asking a bytch for a picture and she tells you she doesn't have a scanner? :russ:

that was the end of the conversation right there lol back then a good scanner wasnt cheap. these kids today got it good man skype, oovoo

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
those AOL member profiles tho. My boy use to do member searches and smash females off AOL. 1 out of ever 20 had a pic in there before the scanner glory days lol.

Then going into the public chat...and getting pissed at the TOS lurkers..so someone would set up a private chat....the good ol days.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
those AOL member profiles tho. My boy use to do member searches and smash females off AOL. 1 out of ever 20 had a pic in there before the scanner glory days lol.

Then going into the public chat...and getting pissed at the TOS lurkers..so someone would set up a private chat....the good ol days.

Oh shyt! :krs: I forgot about that.