How many of yall remember the movie Blank Check?

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
The movie does suck...I'm sorry if I'm not into kids movies..maybe cuz I have a better taste since I'm older
full

AntLive1981

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia,Pa
No, but I remember he made that movie about the kid who killed his family everytime he got adopted: I think it was called "Mikey"
That lil nikka was just runnin through mufukkas, as a young bul I was like:shaq2: "How all these adults lettin this lil kid off em like that?!"

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
In response to that kiss..the entire scene is funny BTW...there was a nurse or something that worked at the hospital I went to, that let me refer to her as my girlfriend. She always kissed me on the lips when she greeted me. This was like 83-86 (so from age 3 to 6, before my routines switched to a pediatrician) , and almost 40 yrs later I still have the picture she gave me. It wasn't as much a big deal then. True story

Hostile

All Star
Daps
In response to that kiss..the entire scene is funny BTW...there was a nurse or something that worked at the hospital I went to, that let me refer to her as my girlfriend. She always kissed me on the lips when she greeted me. This was like 83-86 (so from age 3 to 6, before my routines switched to a pediatrician) , and almost 40 yrs later I still have the picture she gave me. It wasn't as much a big deal then. True story
Do you miss her?