How many of yall remember the movie Blank Check?

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I was lookin up the kid actors name.. and this pic came up
brian-bonsall.jpg

Neck tattoos :heh: he gave up trying to revamp his career a long time ago, looks like a low life who lives in his moms basement
looks like he gave up on life, notice the white stain on his shirt :heh:

I bet money this is a mug shot

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://washedupcelebrities.blogspot.com/2007/03/brian-bonsall.html

April 1, 2007

Bonsall was arrested on March 28, 2007 on charges of assaulting his girlfriend. According to authorities, his girlfriend told police he poured an alcoholic drink on her face while she slept, put her in a choke hold and threw her onto a bed when she tried to leave. Bonsall told investigators he pushed the woman down in self-defense after she cut his arm and face with a steak knife, but she denied that, police said.

I also discovered a very unusual Brian Bonsall MySpace page that refers to Bonsall as "The Bonz." I initally thought that this must be a fake or parody MySpace page because it seems pretty odd and the login name is surprisingly "imthegayestmale," but as far as I can tell it is legit.

April 3, 2007

TMZ.com
posted the 911 call from Bonsall's girlfriend.

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/0403_brian_911.mp3

September 1, 2007

According to TMZ.com, Brian Bonsall was sentenced to two years of probation on August 31, 2007 for his role in the alleged March 2007 assualt on his girlfriend. Bonsall has gone through a 30-day rehab program and claims to have been sober for five months. He and his girlfriend are back together and are currently in couples counseling.

December 8, 2009

Brian Bonsall was arrested on Monday, December 7, 2009 for an incident that supposedly took place during the previous Saturday. Bonsall is accused of hitting his best friend in the face with a broken stool. Bonsall claims that he had been drinking and didn't remember what happened. Bonsall has been charged with third-degree assault in connection with the Saturday incident and has also been charged for previously failing to appear in court in connection with his 2007 assault on his girlfriend as discussed above.

Here are some additional photos of Bonsall that were linked in the comments below. Bonsall apparently enjoys wearing makeup/war paint on his face for some unknown reason.

Bonsall11.jpg

:scust:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
in retrospect it was a poor man's home alone but as a kid i used to fukk wit this movie heavy.

and :whoo:at karen duffy.

she was fine as hell.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:russ: Me & my sisters tried to make our own checks like in the movie off an Apple desktop computer... we thought we were doing something too..

Ahhh childhood...