How many of yall reading that Injustice Gods Among Us DC Comic?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
So Year 2 is done? Is there gonna be time off before Year 3 starts?
Yeah looks like it's done. Not sure when we'll get Year 3. If they do it like they did Year 2, it would probably take like at least half a year for them to release the first issue if I remember correctly...

This week's issue #24...

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I thought Superman was already on some goon shyt.........but this week's issue......

YGHaQu3.jpg

ISRMtRX.jpg

DhYPLwo.jpg

:banderas:

Kalut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn:this shyt has me hooked. I've been solely focused on Manga and ignored the American comic scene for years, but damn, I think I'm gonna have to come back to do some research on whats hot on our own soil :blessed:

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
:damn:this shyt has me hooked. I've been solely focused on Manga and ignored the American comic scene for years, but damn, I think I'm gonna have to come back to do some research on whats hot on our own soil :blessed:
You need to read matt fraction run on hawkee

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I've been Reading since Issue #1 of Year One which was an Insane Story and Year Two was no Slouch either. I look at Two being more about Clark vs. The Green Lanterns. Sinestro really came up in Year Two though, he's always been able to manipulate but this Story really showed him off as a Top Villian. Many People died in this Comic, Important People too but I tink it's currently off to Earth 2 with this Story. Thought it was over as the War appeared to be over with at the end of Issue #24 (I think).