How many of yall reading that Injustice Gods Among Us DC Comic?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
my only qualms is why Damian and wonder woman aint dead yet.... maaaaaaaaaaaaan they piss me the fukk off

Harley Quinn is GOAT Status in here... nawwww.. Green Arrows death had me heated AF...

its def one of the best books ive read in a long ass time

Sinestro needs to be bodied by the likes of the Guardians, especially after he done the breh John Stewart like that :pacspit: :to:

I hate him more than Damian Wayne did to dikk Grayson.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
same here but NAH... nothing tops the disdain i have for what damian did to dikk... that shyt still hurt man

Yeah, Damian is a power hungry dikkhead that betrayed the Batman family for Superman's urge to kill.

I wonder what Superman is going to do to Ra al Ghul and to the remaining of the surviving Batman Rogues. :ohhh:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Yeah, Damian is a power hungry dikkhead that betrayed the Batman family for Superman's urge to kill.

I wonder what Superman is going to do to Ra al Ghul and to the remaining of the surviving Batman Rogues. :ohhh:

someone leaked the damn spoiler of supes getting the yellow ring.. so you know EVERYONE is fukked..

but the GAWD, BATS gonna come crush the building and save us all

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
someone leaked the damn spoiler of supes getting the yellow ring.. so you know EVERYONE is fukked..

I can see Supes slaughtering everyone in Arkham and killing Harvey Bullock with no remorse.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

:wtb: You ain't talking about me are you bruh,? Cuz that shyt was in spoiler tags. Hell it already had happened when I made this thread anyway :pachaha:

:lupe: I'm curious to see how Supes loses the yellow ring. Whether he tosses it himself or it's taken away. Cuz he doesn't have it in the Injustice game's storyline...

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
same here, its basically

Yellow Ring Supes x Sinestro x Yellow Ring Hal

VS.

Batman, Catwoman & Harley Quinn

prep time >>>>>>>>>>>

unless Lex really is on their side and comes up with a plan

Catwoman is gonan betray Batman to side with Superman because she fears for her life, like a true p*ssycat. :laugh:

But Sinestro is gonna clean house by the end of Year Two of Injustice.

Wonder what is going to happen to Alfred and Dr. Fate and Zatanna :lupe:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Catwoman is gonan betray Batman to side with Superman because she fears for her life, like a true p*ssycat. :laugh:

But Sinestro is gonna clean house by the end of Year Two of Injustice.

Wonder what is going to happen to Alfred and Dr. Fate and Zatanna :lupe:

nah Selina will never betray Bruce and if she does side with Supes its too catch him off guard

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:wtb: You ain't talking about me are you bruh,? Cuz that shyt was in spoiler tags. Hell it already had happened when I made this thread anyway :pachaha:

:lupe: I'm curious to see how Supes loses the yellow ring. Whether he tosses it himself or it's taken away. Cuz he doesn't have it in the Injustice game's storyline...

LOOOL...So that was you nikka leaking shyt :pacspit:

i dont know how hes gonna do it, unless ALL the guardians come down on some all out assault

Bats & Lex might get green rings i hope, cause their willpower is on a whole nother level

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Batman with a blue ring + prep time. :sas2:

unless Lex really is on their side and comes up with a plan

Watch or play Injustice the game, friend.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Can someone explain the last scene (of Superman) in the game?

The Evil Supes is trapped in a red sun cell, but he still has a little bit of power. If a sequel comes out and he breaks out, that Supes is going to kill Batman first. :merchant: